Comitee of characters' credibility

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. Everything will be okay.

Now its certain, no matter what armor appears, or if Coen is there, it will not be a stupid flashback/tutorial.

My heart is at peace.

In the final book in which Geralt notices a lock of Ciri's hair has turned white-- I never understood that and I don't think it was followed up. I assume it isn't a detail that would make sense to new players of the game and I don't expect it to be discussed. Hence, let modders include those details if they so wish?

Fistech turns hair white, and Ciri was using it when she was a part of The Rats (gang). So she must've been a real addict if her hair turned all white in the game... For me her hair colour is a huge character design failure, but I don't care that much, game is still going to be awesome. I guess they figured that white hair will be more appealing for western audience, idk.

In "Blood of Elves" was only mentioned that Coën is from other school, but unspecified if Cat or Griffin.

Actually it's only mentioned that Coën is from Poviss, he is spending winter in Kaer Mohren for the first time and Geralt doesn't know him, that leads to conclusion that he was not trained in KM. In "Season of Storms" there is a piece of information that mutation process was more troublesome than in other Witcher schools and it was causing aggression and other problems. Coën had problems with his eyes.

"Cat's" school was also believed to have been training women so Coën's influence on Ciri's training was very important.

Also - pure speculation - but how cool would it be if, when you get to play Ciri for the first time, it was during her lessons at Kaer Morhen that became the player's tutorial. That way CDPR can teach the player how to play the game without assuming the role of an experienced and well trained witcher. And being taught how to pirouette against the swinging sacks on the pendulums, blindfolded. Oh man wouldn't that be cool.

That's a cool idea, but alas this quote from CD Projekt: "We introduce Ciri as supportive narrative tool and not because of gameplay mechanics."

In fact many Cats, due to their failed mutations, didn't care about codex, they earned as assassins or mercenaries. Maybe we will see some of them in the game?

In fact many Cats, due to their failed mutations, didn't care about codex, they earned as assassins or mercenaries. Maybe we will see some of them in the game?

I wouldn't hope for seeing a cat school Witcher in Witcher 3, but if they are in the game, I wouldn't mind at all :p

In "Blood of Elves" was only mentioned that Coën is from other school, but unspecified if Cat or Griffin.
Huh, guess that was right. I suppose I assumed he was from the Griffin school as they kinda implied that cat witchers were generally violent compared to Coën who was a cheery fellow. Also I suppose maybe they wouldn't have been glad to have had a cat witcher in the midst because of their previous conflict and betrayal.

Fistech turns hair white, and Ciri was using it when she was a part of The Rats (gang). So she must've been a real addict if her hair turned all white in the game... For me her hair colour is a huge character design failure, but I don't care that much, game is still going to be awesome. I guess they figured that white hair will be more appealing for western audience, idk.

Since when fisstech turns hair white? Vyzima would be populated by clones of Geralt then.
Also Ciri was drugged with fisstech when fighting in the Arena.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom