Commander Horn Podcast #6 - The Big Card Update

+
Commander Horn Podcast #6 - The Big Card Update

Welcome back to Commander’s Horn, Episode 6, Hosted by Dane “McBeard”, and Josh “Greyboxer”

http://commandershorn.com/2016/10/13/6-commanders-horn-the-big-card-update/

This week, we talk about the huge card update on GwentDB with an official list of a lot of closed beta cards (possibly all?)
Warsaw games week is upon us! Hearthstone pros Lothar and Gnimsh will be playing an exhibition game of Gwent on Sunday, Oct 12, 3:30 CEST (local time) – very cool news.
Later, we talk about leaders of Northern Realms and Monsters, and which new cards have the best synergy.
Finally, we look at the community conversations on reddit and the official forums.

Thanks for listening, everyone! :smiling2:

Sources for this podcast:

Last edited:
We have a special section as noted above, specifically devoted to RED Posts in this forum - and the interesting topics of discussion that spawned them

The Drowner is place holder in mechanics.

It is actually the only card that doesn't have the ability intended for now. Unfortunately the mechanic we had planned here wasn't working correctly in time to be safely tested for Closed Beta.

It will updated in the future :)

In the future we would like Vesemir, Lambert and Eskel to function with Thunderbolt as one unit (we'd also like the same for the crones) but there are a number of technical issues regarding this at the moment.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the podcast, Greyboxer you didnt enjoy those Archers ;p i think archer needs damage nerf even tho shes prob my fav bronze card, They are keeping an eye on weather players :( Gonna nerf me Feels bad, cant wait for Gwent and hopefully help to expose some really strong cards. BTW for the people who know me on discord its Lil_League, im working on changing my username :)

It is actually the only card that doesn't have the ability intended for now. Unfortunately the mechanic we had planned here wasn't working correctly in time to be safely tested for Closed Beta.

In the future we would like Vesemir, Lambert and Eskel to function with Thunderbolt as one unit (we'd also like the same for the crones) but there are a number of technical issues regarding this at the moment.

I am pleased for so many reasons. Biggest and best, that we have a listener at CDPR. A distant second, it is awesome that both McBeard and I felt that changes were coming for Drowners and Witchers + Tbolt and here we have you reaching out to say yeah guys, its comin!

Thanks for listening and commenting! I can echo all of Greyboxers sentiments: very cool to have your feedback! Can we get a giant Drowner Behemoth in memory of the drowner on steroids?

:wondering:

Top Bottom