commence modding outfits

+

using this tool:

extract basegame4_gamedata.archive

take the relevant files and folders and re-pack using the same tool, just swap files and rename it to the one you want to replace
Post automatically merged:

i forgot to add, you must remove your helmet before using, i forgot to do that in the game. because the original outfit does not have hood, this outfit is the same outfit, but with hood, and also has knee bad and different shoes.

there are many thousands of possibilities by patching npc materials together with user outfit items

Any suggestions for mod tool kits that don't exclude old bastards like me? I love the game but the visuals are pretty far from my 2021 head cannon from back in the day. I'd love to bring my game back to the books as it were.

they're probably gonna come up with a tool with user friendly interface in the future, right now it's command prompt only. also it's very tedious and time consuming because you have to load into the game to see if the models are correctly sized. they have many different sizes and shapes of models sometimes the clothes look too big on the player.

i took 1 hour to make this lol:

they're probably gonna come up with a tool with user friendly interface in the future, right now it's command prompt only. also it's very tedious and time consuming because you have to load into the game to see if the models are correctly sized. they have many different sizes and shapes of models sometimes the clothes look too big on the player.

i took 1 hour to make this lol:

Could you share this mod?

Also, I don't suppose it would be possible to extract just the helmet and swap it's mesh with something different in the head slot?

here is mod archive file, put inside a new folder called patch which is residing in archive>pc>patch of game directory. it is replacing johnny's tank top and jeans, the helmet is replacing the info visor and maxtac helmet.shoe is replacing black exo boot. also forgot, the outer jacket/armor is replacing hi vis vest

Top Bottom