Common Solution for Technical Problems (PC):
- For performance issues, try to disable V-Sync and Card Animations.
- Remove/disable all third party overlay applications (e.g. FRAPS, RivaTuner).
- Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
- Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.).
- Be sure the game is not installed under Program Files or Program Files(x86) and set up the .EXE files of Galaxy and Gwent to "Run as administrator".
- Disable the Galaxy overlay, in the options menu (only for debugging; it should be enabled for buying kegs and inviting friends).
- Disable your virus protection software / firewall.
- Close all background applications, especially Chrome (and other resource-consuming apps).
- If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
- "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
- "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"
- If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.