Communication in Gwent

+
Communication in Gwent

There have been a couple of games I've played where my has opponent completely destroyed me by pulling off a fantastic play, but there is no way for me to tell them ingame
that I think their turn was well played.

I'm not sure if there is a communication system already in place and I've missed it, or if there is one in the works. But I have always liked the way it is done in Hearthstone.
You right click on the portrait in Hearthstone and 6 options pop up:
Thanks
Well played
Greetings
Wow
Oops
Threaten
I have always liked how simple it is.
Gwent is about deception and bluffing your opponent, and while you are able to do it with the cards you're dealt (sometimes.) Communication can still be a big part of deceiving in Gwent.
I hope the same sort of system can be implemented into the game at some point :D

Chaotiic;n6892620 said:
There have been a couple of games I've played where my has opponent completely destroyed me by pulling off a fantastic play, but there is no way for me to tell them ingame
that I think their turn was well played.

I'm not sure if there is a communication system already in place and I've missed it, or if there is one in the works. But I have always liked the way it is done in Hearthstone.
You right click on the portrait in Hearthstone and 6 options pop up:
Thanks
Well played
Greetings
Wow
Oops
Threaten
I have always liked how simple it is.
Gwent is about deception and bluffing your opponent, and while you are able to do it with the cards you're dealt (sometimes.) Communication can still be a big part of deceiving in Gwent.
I hope the same sort of system can be implemented into the game at some point :D

In the future there will be some form of player interaction. We do not have an ETA on this though :)

Top Bottom