Community Content Database

+
Community Content Database

We are in the process of building the community content database. The initial location is here.The purpose of the content database is to allow the community to have a large variety of models, scripts, textures, and tools as resources when building new mods. We have added a few screenshots of some early models that are currently available, and we will heavily be expanding this area over the next few months.If anyone has any suggestions of content they are looking for in a mod, please respond on here and we will see what we can do. :)

The custom content database has gone live on the Djinni Wikia. We have added loading screens, the town model, an assortment of tree models that can be used as placeables, the battle music, and an assortment of scripts. We plan to add all the individual buildings as the next batch of 3D models that can be used as placeables as well.If there is any suggestions for content anyone is looking for, don't hesitate to ask in here. :)

Vaernus said:
The custom content database has gone live on the Djinni Wikia. We have added loading screens, the town model, an assortment of tree models that can be used as placeables, the battle music, and an assortment of scripts. We plan to add all the individual buildings as the next batch of 3D models that can be used as placeables as well.If there is any suggestions for content anyone is looking for, don't hesitate to ask in here. :)
This is very generous of you!

Thats totally great. Very much thanks to Red Flame Team.Well, I have made a thread several weeks ago, because I have a great story but no 3D Max or such programs and no knowledge of 3d-making.I searched for 3D-modellers that can make whole areas and a few special models and animations.Ehem,... I know its a lot of work to make an area, but maybe you guys have planned something that comes near the things that I would need. Here's a short copy from my old thread:
This is what I need:- a snowy or icy passway through the mountains with 3-5 cave entrances (mountainpass between Aedd Gynvael and Hengfors)- a little town (like Vizima but not so big), with fields around it (Hengfors, and maybe Blaviken)- a deep forest, snowy and with an scarry hut in it (entrance/door in a big tree)- a peninsula with seacoast and a lighthouse (Gulf of Praxeda, lighthouse between Blaviken and Roggeven)- a lighthouse interior
If you ever plan to make an area that looks like one of those, please inform me. It would be really great, if I don't have to use all that areas that all look like Wizima.

Top Bottom