Community MODS you wish to be officially implemented into the game (UPDATES/PATCHES)

+
Hey guys, are there any mods that you really wish to be in the game officially as a new updates/patches???

So far, here is my personal list:
1. Character customization feature (open world). Probably one of the most requested feature so far since day one even for player that never use mods. Either implemented through Ripperdoc, mirror, or another new "make over" bio sculpting shops.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/399
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/718

2. Better Minimap. This is arguably the most useful mod on the list just because how much I personally driving & too late to take turns. I think there should be new setting for minimap in the game & I kinda wish we get a direct route track line the open world while driving like in the street race quests, instead of keep looking toward minimap.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/634

3. Semi Third person Mod. Definitely the most requested feature in the game even before release. I think CDPR can easily implemented in a way like the mod did but I am sure most players want a full third person even on combat. this mod can go full third person while simple exploring (walk, jogging, running, crouch, jump, parkour), meanwhile combat still in FPS. I think the game could still retain its FPP immersive vision like this while also make auto first person when you go into dialogue scenes. That would be pretty great overhaul imo.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/669

4. Dedicated walk & dodge button. This is such fundamental & quality of life feature that should have been exist in the game for both KB+M & controller gameplay. This is a no brainer imo & should be added officially by CDPR, especially since Witcher 3 literally has both features in vanilla version (literally have 2 dedicated dodge button).
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/664
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/663

5. "Mini" Car Customization & Car handling feature. Asking a full car customization would be too much as of now, so maybe CDPR could provide changing feature in the an already existing color & body kit appearance in the game, also there are definitely cars & bikes versions that player wanted that could be possibly buy or rarely able to find in open world, such as the open roof Mizutani Shion MZ2, the Thorton Mackinaw Larimore, many other big cars/trucks. I also think Basilisk should have been included as a bonus rewards for Star ending for FUN FACTOR alone.
As for car handling feature. Maybe a simple slider "car tuning" feature like in DiRT games.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/775
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/856

6. Various Joytoys or Joytoy shop via V's PC. Basically as of now the "Joytoys options" are very much limited (only 4) even compare to Witcher games. This would be a really good opportunity to add joytoy shop features via the existing ones so players can choose whatever fantasy they want. Open dialogues/website, choose "others," new window to choose joytoys based on the an already existing NPCs in NC (joytoys, dancers, heavily implanted NPCs, etc).
This could also kinda bring back the one night stand feature that shown in 2018 trailer so V can bring someone to V's apartment. Maybe also help to give more stuffs to the an already existing romance characters too. A phone call for some more romance time (even if it's just watching TV together or something).
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/990

BONUS:
7. More Car Camera View mod. options for more car views like: the hood/bonnet, front spoiler, side spoiler, etc.
8. Underwear remover. simple yet unfortunately unlikely implemented because of "artistic" reasons.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/185
9. Instant Disassembling and Crafting. Maybe also provide a tag & lock items features.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/354
10. Car Cockpit FOV changer. simple FOV changer for cockpit camera view.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/276

Agree: the user experience optimisation
- minimap (!!!!)
- dedicated walk/dodge button
- car pov (!!!)
- car handling (!!!!!)
- car view mods
- instant disassembling/crafting

Also agree: nice features
- character customization
- car customization

Don't agree
- underwear remover (lol)
- more joytoys (again, lol)

Wish for but won't happen:
- third person
They should seriously put in the work to fix your shadow first, it's horrendous, and embarrassingly bad. And since 2018 they have already decided 1st person would be the way to go for this game, so I don't think it'll ever officially happen...

I'll add this though:
- more clothing options
You can't expect me to take you seriously, game, when the shop windows of your clothing shops have that much better looking items than you yourself have to offer, when your NPCs are veritable fashonistas... it's just again, embarrassingly weird design choices (!)

Last edited:
- more clothing options
You can't expect me to take you seriously, game, when the shop windows of your clothing shops have that much better looking items than you yourself have to offer, when your NPCs are veritable fashonistas... it's just again, embarrassingly weird design choices (!)

The amount of clothings/outfits assets definitely exists & even on modding community, there are clothes that still unlisted/undiscovered. I think for vanilla game feature, they should make "crafting level system" simpler or linear. As of now, items (weapons/clothes/consumable/gadgets) must have a recipes to craft it into a higher level/rarity. You simply can't upgrades a common items (white) into legendary (orange) with straight path. This brings the options for "fashion meta" totally hammered, even more limited in high level gameplay.

For examples, Max-Tac armor is totally exist & equip-able, likely missing as final rewards (my guess Psycho Killer quest) because of bugs. Somebody also managed to mod V equipping Trauma Team outfit. although this is very likely full suit item version like the Hazmat suits & etc.
Also, there is actually a mod that make all items to be legendary so the system itself exist in the game (even add the mod slots too). I am sure I am not the only one that found a gun with great looking skin but low level rarity & have to sold/disassemble it.

A hell no to 3rd Person

the rest is ok
but there are mods that allow you to do all that stuff
so why dose CDPR need to implenent dose?
Cyberpunk is moddable, and we hopefully will see a good modding community like Fallout and Skyrim has.

A hell no to 3rd Person

the rest is ok
Cyberpunk is moddable, and we hopefully will see a good modding community like Fallout and Skyrim has.

Because some of this are rather essential features imo. Of course, mods will always be there but console players unfortunately unable to use mods & there are some PC players that simply couldn't be bothered with mods & tinkering. Also, official implementations are simply much more configured with the game itself. Mods also could have their own bugs & limitations.

FREE ROMANCES
I would prefer a mod that enables romances free of gender. Just like Bethesda does it.

- I for one has this peculiar behavior that my protagonist always is female. I feel completely akward playing as a male. I probably suffer from the Tomb Raider syndrom or deeply motherly influence, what do I know?
But I am not able to romance Panam in this game. I simply can't play as a male although I am a straight male. Female heroes are just cool in my world.
Ok, I admit, it sometimes feels a little weird having a romance with a female NPC playing as a female. True. But, none the less.

On the Nexus someone already made at mod that enables Judy's romance for male characters. Now we just need one for that enables female romance with Panam.

SKIP SCENERY
And maybe it would be a good idea to implement some kind of 'skip story sequence' between Act 1 and 2. This sequence runs in 50 minutes!
And the only thing you have to do is shoot a little with Johnny's pistol and press F and W now and then, because CDPR is affraid you will fall asleep.
It's extremely boring to watch this sequence again after two or three times, and it doesn't encourage me to perform further play-throughs I must admit.

FREE ROMANCES
I would prefer a mod that enables romances free of gender. Just like Bethesda does it.
i mean.. this maybe dosnt pease you
but you can make a female body with a male voice...
your gender for the Romaces is tied to the Voice selection, not the body

None

Though i wouldn't mind seeing a FP/TP toggle, though a highly doubt we will ever get one

A hell no to 3rd Person

the rest is ok

Well it depends, because to my knowledge only Bethesda did full mod support on consoles, maybe a few other games used mods as DLC on their console games, think I read DSO 2.

Not you but to the OP -
Is there a mod that allows V to sleep correctly on his/her bed in the apartment?
3rd person I feel they can address it like Rockstar did and just put it in later, it's not a requested feature as I need them to deliver on all the marketing talk they pushed.
I agree with the other mods, a note on the underwear remover, CVDPR stealth patched it so I'm not sure they'll add that in for console users.

What's a bit alarming is that most these mods are just common sense features that should've been in the game in considering it's an "Next gen open world game" as they consistently said leading up to release.

My mod choice - I believe I saw a mod for PC users that tunes the cars? If I'm misspeaking on the mod I'd still like them to take a look at car handling, because the cars, if we're being honest, do not handle well.

I might peep Nexus mods for CP 2077 to add more suggestions later, I played this game on console(putting it down till the game is a factually finished product).

Well it depends, because to my knowledge only Bethesda did full mod support on consoles, maybe a few other games used mods as DLC on their console games, think I read DSO 2.

Not you but to the OP -
Is there a mod that allows V to sleep correctly on his/her bed in the apartment?
3rd person I feel they can address it like Rockstar did and just put it in later, it's not a requested feature as I need them to deliver on all the marketing talk they pushed.
I agree with the other mods, a note on the underwear remover, CVDPR stealth patched it so I'm not sure they'll add that in for console users.

What's a bit alarming is that most these mods are just common sense features that should've been in the game in considering it's an "Next gen open world game" as they consistently said leading up to release.

My mod choice - I believe I saw a mod for PC users that tunes the cars? If I'm misspeaking on the mod I'd still like them to take a look at car handling, because the cars, if we're being honest, do not handle well.

I might peep Nexus mods for CP 2077 to add more suggestions later, I played this game on console(putting it down till the game is a factually finished product).

On the account of underwear thing, to my understanding it's not a patch nor a bug that need to fix. CDPR simply didn't provide a render for genitals while in open world when V totally naked. That's why male V will always have pant on & female V with full underwear, both in open world & photo mode. This is with already censored nudity slider off. Only in inventory will put V fully naked. The mod basically removed the underwear in open world & photo mode, but again unfortunately genitals models do not render.

As for proper sleep position mod. So far no mod like that to my knowledge & no mod that provide V to sleep on other bed from other unlocked apartment/houses/camp either. Let's say I wanna sleep in my aldecaldos tent beside Panam or sleep in Judy's apartment room, player unable to do that (as of now) even though both places have dedicated mirrors & stashes. It's indeed such a novelty feature though especially sleep don't give any kind of bonus or recovery effects anyway. That's why I did not included it on my list.

On the account of underwear thing, to my understanding it's not a patch nor a bug that need to fix. CDPR simply didn't provide a render for genitals while in open world when V totally naked. That's why male V will always have pant on & female V with full underwear, both in open world & photo mode. This is with already censored nudity slider off. Only in inventory will put V fully naked. The mod basically removed the underwear in open world & photo mode, but again unfortunately genitals models do not render.

As for proper sleep position mod. So far no mod like that to my knowledge & no mod that provide V to sleep on other bed from other unlocked apartment/houses/camp either. Let's say I wanna sleep in my aldecaldos tent beside Panam or sleep in Judy's apartment room, player unable to do that (as of now) even though both places have dedicated mirrors & stashes. It's indeed such a novelty feature though especially sleep don't give any kind of bonus or recovery effects anyway. That's why I did not included it on my list.

What I was saying about the patch regarding the underwear in the release version before they patched it out, you could do that. What they did was censor the game post launch with only addressing it on this forum. Hence the mod. So I'm of the belief that well other than marketing genital customization the ESRB(rating system?) thing came into play, so they might not put it back in the game.

On the sleep, I do wonder if there will be a mod that adds sleep bonuses, which then I hope it gets put into the game. The V sleeping sideways just annoys me in a RP perspective, just messes with immersion among many things.

Eh whelp.

Guest 4519094

already asked the modders community, just gonna
mention it here quick, but having the ability to edit the radio stations
add our own music sorted into genre so rock music goes automatically to the rock channel and so on ...

also the ability to filter out some tracks or replace them,
some bartender mentions that he'd have gone crazy without it ... and can totally
understand that :p some songs have been written to get old quick ... and they really do :D !!

Top Bottom