Community Resolutions

+
Please give us a proper settings tab for the console players. If we could tweak the settings for variable parameters like crowd size, cars, junk spawn, draw distance, ability to disable tracker and mini-map while providing a HUD compass. If we could alter the .ini settings on the console we could effectively find the best values in less than days if you account for social media and the sharing of those values. We as a community of gamers and developers would have results much much quicker with respect to a realistic running configuration on legacy consoles if you’d quit relying on automated crash reports and background data collection (which many disable anyways). Let’s be honest with ourselves as a community ... no one tests ANYTHING AT ALL anymore, the rule is JUST SHIP IT! ...

With the industry no longer testing what they are coding before they release it; why would you expect the community to have any faith that now after 7 years your going to sit down, pick up the controller and start testing it ... Why not just let us tell you the results and then you fix the problem because quite frankly in less than 15 I mins I filed a legal pad of technical bugs. No one even attempted to optimize this for consoles, it wasn’t even launched because the pipes are leaking like a sieve and this noticeable just by playing it

***this is an industry issue not a hit piece on CyberPunk.
Post automatically merged:

You do realize there are some of us who have computer science backgrounds, lots of free time and decades of gaming experience who would willingly fill out actual bug reports for fair compensation ... Hit me up!

Last edited:
Top Bottom