Companion mod

+
EldradNerevar;n10623402 said:
Link of the companion mod, that allow you to have Ciri, Triss and/or Yennefer as your(s) follower(s), aswell as kissing Triss or Yennefer depending on who you romanced (if you didn't trigger "It Takes Three to Tango") :
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/Bq5Kgb7s/file.html
If you can't speak to them, the console commands are ciriFollower(), trissFollower() and yenneferFollower() to make them spawn and follow Geralt.

So...if I use the version above I'll have only Ciri and my romance choice, Triss in my case ?!? No Dandelion or anyone else ?!?

Last edited:
The link of your quote is the mod that allows the mentioned characters to follow you either through dialogue or console command. No characters will spawn in Corvo Bianco with only this mod activated.

There are two links below that refer to the mod that makes them appear. And you choose the one you prefer according to whom you want to have at Corvo Bianco. In this case if you don't want Dandelion, the one that you must take is this one :

Let me know if you are still having trouble after using the link above - if I have to I'll dig that special companion mod off my server that enables Ciri + Dandelion + your romanced sorceress at Corvo Bianco for you and upload it somewhere for you with my notes on it.

Let me know if you are still having trouble after using the link above - if I have to I'll dig that special companion mod off my server that enables Ciri + Dandelion + your romanced sorceress at Corvo Bianco for you and upload it somewhere for you with my notes on it.

That would be mighty helpful razrback16!

That would be mighty helpful razrback16!

No problem ok, first, here's the file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=02193587302519306156

2nd, per the notes I took when I originally downloaded it from the author, if you're running another companion mod, temporarily turn it off (don't forget about the DLC folder as the companion mods usually have a mod piece and a DLC piece). Now activate the companion mod you just downloaded - again friendly reminder there is a DLC piece and a mod piece, so make sure you put them both where they need to go.

3rd - go into the game, and go to the Corvo Bianco vineyard - It's been a little bit since I ran this mod so I can't remember if you have to go into the house to trigger Dandelion, or if he's just sitting outside on the fence - either way he should be there, and Ciri is up on a hill above the vineyard sitting under a tree. So you should now be able to go talk to them

You can now flip the companion mods back if you were running a different one - Ciri & Dandelion will still be there even after you flip them. :) This has worked like a champ in 2 or 3 of my playthroughs so I would think it'll work for you just fine as well.

Or if you are having any trouble with the mods from my links, you can tell me what kind of trouble it is. ;)

I didn't specify it because they spawn regardless of any mods, but the character you romanced (Triss or Yennefer) will spawn as well as the ones from the mods that activates the spawnsets.

So if you take the mod from this link www119.zippyshare.com/v/bexlrrrD/file.html or from the attach files of this post, you will have at Corvo Bianco: the character you romanced (if you romanced one), Ciri and Dandelion.

And if you take the mod from this link www69.zippyshare.com/v/v0HqMigJ/file.html or from the attach files of this post, you will have at Corvo Bianco: the character you romanced (if you romanced one) and Ciri (without Dandelion).

Last edited:
Or if you are having any trouble with the mods from my links, you can tell me what kind of trouble it is. ;)

I didn't specify it because they spawn regardless of any mods, but the character you romanced (Triss or Yennefer) will spawn as well as the ones from the mods that activates the spawnsets.

And if you take the mod from this link http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/v0HqMigJ/file.html, you will have at Corvo Bianco: the character you romanced (if you romanced one) and Ciri (without Dandelion).

So I'm coming back to TW3 after a very long time and downloaded the mod to have just Ciri, along with Triss, from the link above but there's only one file, the one that goes in the DLC folder, what about the main file, the one that goes in the Mods folder ?

P.S.: Nevermind, just disregard my message above, the mod from the link worked perfectly, finally I have just the two at CB, Triss and Ciri, thank you so very much.

Last edited:
There is a link to the original version of the mod in the OP, not sure if it still works correctly, if it does not, you could try the updates posted by others in this thread. Some newer companion mods have also been released on Nexus.

Last edited:
The newest links doesn’t work. Mods on nexus spawn lots of characters, and i want just Triss. Thank you for answer anyway.

Top Bottom