Companion mod

+
Ok, to make things even more easy, is there any way I can only get Ciri? Cause tbh, Dandelion is in Novigrad anyway and I can visit him there anytime. So I romanced Yen and I want Ciri to be there too, after all, they don´t share the same spot or bed, so there should be no conflicts/clipping whatsoever. Can this be achievd via deleting some files or would you need to change the mod itself?

The mod itself would need to be changed. It's a pretty trivial change though.

The mod itself would need to be changed. It's a pretty trivial change though.

I see, so, I and probably many other users would be very thankful if you consider releasing a Ciri only version :)
Btw, if you would like more people to use your mod, I recommend hosting it on the nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/? It´s basically the biggest site for game mods, and I´m sure your mod would get alot of attention there, if that is sth you appreciate.

I did not really test the game since the patch was released yesterday, but at least it did start for me without script compile errors after the update.

Can't run for now

I did not really test the game since the patch was released yesterday, but at least it did start for me without script compile errors after the update.

for me it makes the game stuck on loading progress :sleepy:

---------- Updated at 01:12 PM ----------

ok i can't merge it with enchancement system.. can anyone help me with that?

---------- Updated at 01:46 PM ----------

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1112/?

Thanks for this MOD, I've been using it since it was Triss only. Is there a way to make it so Ciri stays in game after reloading the way the Triss mod does? (The one found in the Triss screenshot thread)

Is there still no mod to add a cute furry wolf as companion? :(
Well looks like I have to modify Axii again with an 999 seconds value to get my wolf companion.
It`s like cheating - but what else can Geralt do to get a wolf follower?

edit: Heeey I have seen on some screenshots a while ago that there are even big cats now in Black and Wine, the cat looked like a Panther or Leopard, don`t know exactly what it was because the screenshot was very blurry. But wolves and cats make modding Axii for a furry companion even more rewarding! :D
Miiiew miiiew miiiew imagine going out for the hunt together with Triss, Yen, and a pet wolf or cat. Aaaaaw :)

Last edited:
Is there still no mod to add a cute furry wolf as companion? :(
Well looks like I have to modify Axii again with an 999 seconds value to get my wolf companion.
It`s like cheating - but what else can Geralt do to get a wolf follower?

If you use Axii on the wolf, and then the followMe command, then the wolf will remain a follower even after the effect of the Axii sign ends.

But the mod does not seem to be working entirely correctly with version 1.22, Ciri and Dandelion no longer spawn for me at Corvo Bianco (the ciriFollower command still works, however). Edit: they do appear after reloading the checkpoint save from after the conversation with Triss.

Last edited:
any idea where can i find Ciri in corvo bianco? Can't seem to find her.
Dandelion & Triss are there.

Using the command spawns ciri just fine, but can't see the ending that way...

EDIT.
nvm, found her

Like others have voiced in this thread, it would be REALLY awesome if you uploaded a version with just Ciri (along with your original visitor)

Is it enough to remove scripts and Triss spawnset from CQuestStoryPhaseSetterBlock if I wanna Ciri and Dandelion only?
update: seems so, no Triss at all :cool:

Btw thanks for the great mod, it feels like a perfect ending.

Last edited:
Is it enough to remove scripts and Triss spawnset from CQuestStoryPhaseSetterBlock if I wanna Ciri and Dandelion only?
Btw thanks for the great mod, it feels like a perfect ending

upd.: seems so, no Triss at all

Yeah, the downside of choosing Yen, then having Triss is that they use the same place

Also, they probably won't get along well with each other.

Could you pls send me these edited files?

update: seems so, no Triss at all :cool:

Btw thanks for the great mod, it feels like a perfect ending.

Could you explain how you did this? I'd like to do the same but just have Ciri. Or even better upload a file where you've kindly done it for me please :)

Unpack the mod (with quickbms or any other tool), edit main.w2phase with Mod Editor and pack it back.

I guess I'm not the one who should share it... maybe @Sarcen will be up for making No Triss version by himself :)

OP is MIA, if you could upload it with only Ciri and Dandelion that'll be awesome

Unpack the mod (with quickbms or any other tool), edit main.w2phase with Mod Editor and pack it back.

I guess I'm not the one who should share it... maybe @Sarcen will be up for making No Triss version by himself :)

OK I know how to use quickbms already but Mod Editor is a step too far for me lol, not a single clue how to use it to edit that file.

EDIT: Ok I managed to work out I needed Sarcen's mod editor but I'm not sure which mods to edi/remove inside the main.w2phase file to get Ciri only.

Last edited:
Top Bottom