Companion mod

+
The problem is that i can't get yennefer even when the last update. I always see triss

did you finish B&W?
did you have Triss as romance interest, or neither of them?:

Cause the mod doesnt spawn Yennefer, as far as im concerned.
So, if you dont get her by default, you wont see her

did you finish B&W?
did you have Triss as romance interest, or neither of them?:

Cause the mod doesnt spawn Yennefer, as far as im concerned.
So, if you dont get her by default, you wont see her

I've finished but, as you said, Yennefer wasn't my default option so I guess that explains why i can't see her. Thanks for the answer

Quick question, I want to get this mod but I don't know when it's safe to use it....(the companion part)

I'm in novigrad now and haven't started the pyres of novigrad quest. When will it be too late for Triss to follow me? What quest do I need to stop at? I want to go round Velen and do some side quests with Triss, but I don't want to go too far so that I can't get her to follow me anymore. I think after a matter of life and death and then now or never she goes away even if you romance, so I'm guessing you have to do it before a matter of life and death starts?

If that's right, it means you can't romance her and get her to follow you at the same time?

Also, if we don't want Triss to follow anymore will she go back to where she should be? Don't want to mess up her side quests by losing her.

Anyone know how to remove Dandelion? I've been following the guides in here, and from some googling, and I removed the spawnsets and whatnot, repacked, but when I unpack the files (to check they packed ok) there's a size error and it doesn't unpack everything. And if I try to run the mod anyway it doesn't change anything, Dandelion's still there. So I think there's something wrong with my repack or something.

I'm using a combination of the tips in this thread, as well as the mod and guide here: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/14/?

All I want is a version of the mod with the Dandelion stuff in Toussaint removed. Also, does anyone know if there's a way to disable the companion part of the mod, and just get the Triss and Ciri stuff in Toussaint?

I was looking forward a mod like this since months.... if that really works IT WILL BE AWESOME !
Sarcen it is possible to config your mod ? If we just want ciri and yennefer for exemple ?
thanks a lot !

Okay it works but anyone knows how to modif it ? Dandelion is missing but is instrument is there, plus I have a clipping issue with yennefer and triss.
Please how can I fix it or just change some parts of the mod ?
thx a lot everyone !

Hate to help necro old threads, but I just found out about this mod and DJ_Kovrik's DL link is down so I had to edit it myself. Problem is, I have no idea how to reimport the files back to blob0.bundle without the quickbms file size problem. I tried searching for two hours yesterday and in the two years that this has been an issue for, it seems nobody has found or at least shared a solution/workaround to quickbms' reimport function. At one point I found a Java program that might help called bundle-explorer (found here: https://github.com/adam-roth/bundle-explorer) but I could not find any information or guides online on how to use the program to reimport files besides his own description which didn't help much at all.

This is DJ_Kovrik's guide earlier in the thread I was using

DJ_Kovrik;n2911893 said:
Okay then, grab it here

Brief guide for Triss, you can remove Dandelion the same way
http://imgur.com/a/afQuk

Does anybody still have the mod with Triss removed or at least know how to bypass the reimport issues with quickbms?

Any help is appreciated

Hi,

I'm new here and I'm French so sorry for my bad english.

I have the end where Yennefer come to my home (Corvo Bianco), so I have installed this one : https://www.dropbox.com/s/zemnrn9udt91oio/DandelionAndCiri.7z?dl=0

For have only Dandelion and Ciri and Yennefer, it is good ?

But I want to Ciri or Yennefer come with me when I go to do mission, how do you do that ? I have no console in the game. The mod can do that ?

When I choose the dialogue line "let's go" with Ciri, she's not come, why ?

Thanks !

ReaperFR;n9154650 said:
Hi,

I have the end where Yennefer come to my home (Corvo Bianco), so I have installed this one : https://www.dropbox.com/s/zemnrn9udt91oio/DandelionAndCiri.7z?dl=0

For have only Dandelion and Ciri and Yennefer, it is good ?

But I want to Ciri or Yennefer come with me when I go to do mission, how do you do that ? I have no console in the game. The mod can do that ?

When I choose the dialogue line "let's go" with Ciri, she's not come, why ?

Thanks !

Use instead this mod which is better and far more recent: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2459/?

Cercaphus;n9154970 said:
Use instead this mod which is better and far more recent: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2459/?

Thanks but Ciri's spawnset is it at Corvo Bianco or not ? Because firstly I want my "family" (Yen and Ciri) at Corvo Bianco and then I want to can ask them to follow me or chat with them with the same line of dialogue at the end of Blood And Wine, it is possible with this mod ?

I have asked him this (sorry for my bad english) :

Hi,

I have the end where Yennefer come to my home (Corvo Bianco), so I have installed this mod : https://www.dropbox.com/s/zemnrn9udt91oio/DandelionAndCiri.7z?dl=0

For have only Dandelion and Ciri and Yennefer. But I would like to they follow me, it is possible with your mod to have Yen and Ciri only on Corvo Bianco with the same line of dialogue at the end of Blood and Wine and they follow me when I want ?

This mod is it in French ?

Thanks !

The post of the mod is here : https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...unt/mod-discussions/86683-companion-mod/page5

Maybe a mix of the two ?

Outstanding mod and it works perfectly, but I want to have just Triss and Ciri at Corvo Bianco, so can anyone help me with that ? To remove Dandelion or maybe upload the mod with him already removed ?

On the previous pages, it is explained how NPCs can be removed from the mod using Sarcen's editor. I did not try it myself, though, and from what I have read, repacking the mod after modification may be problematic. Also, someone suggested Multi Companion Mod as an alternative.

I edited the companion mod of Sarcen while including the change made by adamj200, which allow to have Yennefer as a follower, and I succeeded to make the kiss thing work for her aswell.

I separated in two different folders the companion mod and the mod that activates the spawnsets at Corvo Bianco. For the latter, it needs to be activated from the main menu of the game, like the official alternate appearence DLCs.

Link of the companion mod, that allow you to have Ciri, Triss and/or Yennefer as your(s) follower(s), aswell as kissing Triss or Yennefer depending on who you romanced (if you didn't trigger "It Takes Three to Tango") :
See attach files or www119.zippyshare.com/v/bexlrrrD/file.html
If you can't speak to them, the console commands are ciriFollower(), trissFollower() and yenneferFollower() to make them spawn and follow Geralt.

Link of the mod that activates the spawnsets for Ciri AND Dandelion at Corvo Bianco :
See attach files or www19.zippyshare.com/v/MEm38xKl/file.html

Link of the mod that activates the spawnset for ONLY Ciri at Corvo Bianco (as many have requested) :
See attach files or www69.zippyshare.com/v/v0HqMigJ/file.html

I had a bug in my save game, which prevented me to trigger any dialogue with Ciri in Toussaint, where when I tried to interact with her, she only responded "Geralt?". But after digging in the game files, I have found the factID that was responsible : q705_ciri_dd_stop. So I added in the mod that activates the spawnsets, a line which force q705_ciri_dd_start to be True when Ciri spawn through the mod (it's equivalent to addfact(q705_ciri_dd_start) in the game console).

I had an other issue with the companion mod, which was that when I asked to either Ciri or Yennefer to follow me, their appearance changed from respectively "ciri" to "__cs403_ciri_crying" and from "yennefer_travel_outfit" to "__q401_yennefer_puke". I tried to change the forcedAppearance of quests\main_npcs\cirilla.w2ent and quests\main_npcs\yennefer.w2ent, but it didn't worked.
So I edited the script from modCompanion\content\scripts\game\modcompanion.ws, to change their appearence when we interact with their following. Sadly when the game is reloaded (by either a reload or a change of region), if they were following, their appearence is reset to the default ones.

For those to whom it may be useful, here is a list of every facts to alter through the console to change who greets Geralt in the quest "Be It Ever So Humble..." :
Triss :
addfact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

Yennefer :
removefact(q309_triss_lover)
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

Ciri :
addfact(q705_ciri_empress) - for Ciri as Empress
OR
removefact(q705_ciri_empress) - for Ciri as Witcher
AND
removefact(q309_triss_lover)