Competitive ruling: proNEO3001

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No publicly available evidence contains ProNeo's proof of intent.

Determining a person's "intent" is not really possible. That's why it's not really a consideration. Nor is it necessary in a case such as this. Decisions like these are based upon whatever factual evidence can be provided. It's a simple "yes" or "no" concerning each item. If the evidence is there, it's a yes. If not, it's a no. The judgement is made based on that, not trying to prove what's going on in someone else's mind.

So-called "queue sniping" isn't prohibited by the current ruleset (it's also a default "feature" for players who have each other in friends lists). Since there is some controversy around this topic in general, we will think of the ways to mitigate it with the future rules updates.

So, rule 14.3b: "‘ghosting’ (i.e. watching or monitoring an opponent’s live-stream in order to unfairly gain any sort of competitive advantage);" is not working here?

So, rule 14.3b: "‘ghosting’ (i.e. watching or monitoring an opponent’s live-stream in order to unfairly gain any sort of competitive advantage);" is not working here?

That's not what queue sniping is, that's stream ghosting. Queue sniping means watching your friends list and queueing exactly when the other player has finished a match. No livestream or knowledge of cards in hand etc. involved.

Determining a person's "intent" is not really possible. That's why it's not really a consideration. Nor is it necessary in a case such as this. Decisions like these are based upon whatever factual evidence can be provided. It's a simple "yes" or "no" concerning each item. If the evidence is there, it's a yes. If not, it's a no. The judgement is made based on that, not trying to prove what's going on in someone else's mind.
Okey then. How can you confirm the "draw bug" abuse when proneo has average draw percentage in pro ladder?

Just watched ProNeo's explanations and I tend to believe him.
Honestly, either CDPR shows the evidences to the community, or it just looks like witch hunt.

Freddy's accusations are very weak if you really think about it.
I, as I guess, many other people want the truth, doesn't matter with what outcome, but so far it looks very unfair.

During this investigation, we have found solid proof of proNEO3001 violating paragraphs 14.3(a) and 14.3(c) of GWENT Masters ruleset. We have established that:proNEO3001 was exploiting the known game bug to receive favorable results in the otherwise lost matches several times during the season. -proNEO3001 was receiving unwarranted victories from the players forfeiting to him with a purpose to improve his position on the ladder.
Shame CDpr for unsubstantiated witch hunt

This bug's been known for more than 2 months. Such a question, what was the CDPR doing at this time? Fix Barnabas Beckenbauer? Or fixing errors that may affect the outcome of the match, also aren't in priority?

Guys calm down.

CDPR doesn't need to show any proof to us.
Because i know very well that they can catch the wintraders. ( I am closebeta #1 at the end of the season with wintrading and cdpr caught me removed my two account's points for that season)
Sniping isn't cheating or ban reason or It doesn't make sense to punish snipers. Then don't stream live if you want to avoid snipers.Make it delay for 5 min.

At the end of my text I know very well PRONEO wintraded or bug abused and now he is banned as it should be.

Like Vlad mentioned, we've thoroughly investigated this case before reaching any type of verdict. Unfortunately, the evidence was damning - please bear in mind that the main violation here is bug abuse to gain a unfair advantage. Any player, who abuses any type of bug and/or exploit will receive bans and pro players are no exception.

We've also checked GameKings account and didn't find any evidence of bug abuse and/or win trading. As for name-calling we had a warring issued to Freddy some time ago - this type of behavior is unacceptable in the GWENT community.
Cool story, Pavel.
Нео.jpg

1 place draw - 3.6%
2. 3.4%
3. 3.4%
4. 4.1%
So who cheating? And where can we read about all knowing game bug? And why it was not fixed for several months?

Will you maybe give us some evidences then? Because we'd also like to be sure that this ban is deserved and now it doesn't seem like this with those "evidences" we've seen so far.

As I said before CDPR doesn't need to give any "evidences".
They have all details and they are looking into it before taking any decision.
I wintraded and got my punishment.CDPR caught me as in this case they caught PRONEO.
So you can stop to defend wintraders and look your way.
This is turning into "They are punishing Russia players etc." by such people who is defending him.
Proneo isnt that skilled player.I know him since closedbeta.He everytime enters a tournament while playing online and fail in it when it comes to play LAN game.

This rule explicitly saying "live-stream" (but ofc can also be applied in case if a player trying to peek into opponent's screen during LAN tournament), so it doesn't have anything to do with so-called "queue sniping", where no gameplay is being observed by other party in order to get unfair advantage.

Why does NEO still have more Crown Points than GameKingAT and why is he still ranked #1 for season 12? I thought that should have been a reset?

https://masters.playgwent.com/rankings/crown-masters/masters-1
It will be reset.

Cool story, Pavel.
View attachment 11002987

1 place draw - 3.6%
2. 3.4%
3. 3.4%
4. 4.1%
So who cheating? And where can we read about all knowing game bug? And why it was not fixed for several months?
I don't understand your comment. You're implying that there is abnormal percentage of draws for some of these players? Re: the bug - it was fixed in it's due time. If you didn't know about it/didn't use it - good for you. ProNEO3001 clearly knew about its existence and clearly was abusing it in his matches. I'm not sure there is anything to debate here really.

They have all details and they are looking into it before taking any decision.
I wintraded and got my punishment.CDPR caught me as in this case they caught PRONEO.
So you can stop to defend wintraders and look your way.
This is turning into "They are punishing Russia players etc." by such people who is defending him.
Proneo isnt that skilled player.I know him since closedbeta.He everytime enters a tournament while playing online and fail in it when it comes to play LAN game.
Sure, they don't need to. But since there're a lot of curious people, they can do it. It's not a big deal. We're all gamers, no matter where we live and what language we speak. We're all against cheating and unfair players. We just didn't see proneo cheating, he posted a lot of materials proofing he's clear. So we'd like to see evidences of opposite to be sure he's a cheater and that's all.
Post automatically merged:

ProNEO3001 clearly knew about its existence and clearly was abusing it in his matches. I'm not sure there is anything to debate here really.
It is debatable cause of statistics of pro ladder. He has average draw rate, even lower than other players. If he were abusing the bug, his draw rate should've been higher. So there could be two explanation:
1. All people in pro ladder abused the bug.
2. Nobody in pro ladder abused the bug, but met it evenly.

Last edited:

That's right. Thank you. CDPR owns this game and is obliged to enforce the rules.

I've played games where they do not enforce the rules, and it's not fun, many cheaters etc. That is to say it's highly likely that several people who play Gwent actively try to cheat. So if CDPR manages to catch those, good news for Gwent. They only need to know within their organisation that they make correct decisions according to their own guidelines and rules, and as long as they do that, everyone should support them.

They do not need to show all the players their evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom