Compilation of bugs/glitches & some suggestions (Patch 1.06)

+
bugs/glitches:
+ different colors for nails options, number 4 & 7
+ Jackie death scene. biochip object missing.
+ there are wrong arcade games on different arcade machines in some places, examples in Coyote bar. Idk if this is intentional or a bugs.
+ Misty "cards reading" scenes are missing its cards. She placed nothingness or maybe invisible objects.
+ wrong weapon icons in hand every time I re-holstered or reload a save.
+ Occassional random crashes when open a map. This is probably the most frustrating to me personally.
+ tarot finding DIALOGUES, MISSING V VOICES/SOUNDS. I don't know if this is a bugs or completely missing or simply like this.
+ Missing Johnny's dog tag in the Pacifica hotel room dialogues/scenes. Sometimes it reappear, sometimes it's not.
+ Female V voices of grunts in Male V options, After defeating Placide & get out of the Chapel.
+ Johnny Silverhand sometimes turn blue in the cyberspace after "Never Fade Away" mission .

Suggestions for improvements:
+ Sliding should do damage or at least tackle some enemies. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when you slide on enemies, it simply stopped & do nothing.
+ More responsive vehicle normal break. I think the vehicle need to be a lot less oversteer & more understeer.
+ alcohols with better effect stats. So far alcohols are just a vanity items, not even worth it as a dissembled items.
+ side grab prompt action for stealth. This is to help side grab on enemies before the AI turn to combat mode.
+ MAP rotation available with icons activated. It's a bit baffling the icons are turned off. THERE IS NO POINT of this remove.
+ provide "toggle" ADS button, this includes normal zooming in & out
+ provide separate/different cyberware system button & drop body button. Every time I picked a body & wanna dropped it, it basically activate "bullet time" OS cyberware, WRAP DANCER. BY DEFAULT, the key button is E.
+ provide picklock/tinkering doors/obstacles animation for techie
+ provide tag items feature to sell/dissemble/transfer
+ provide successful crafting sound to provide "sense of accomplishment."
+ provide item arrangement selections based on armor, based on crit chance, based on mod slots
+ provide additional vehicle camera views, hood/bonnet view & front bumper view.
+ provide night vision feature or flashlight on weapons feature. A night time combat is very dark sometimes.
+ more zoom out mini map while driving.

Much love for this game (already played about 70+ hour as of now) & really hoping for big improvements in 2021. I will keep posting more if I find any important bugs. Thank you CDPR & good luck.

Bugs cont'd

Level restrictions on upgrading displayed as int.0
Some torso clothing items missing icon and 3d model but still wearable (making you naked)
Jumping quickly while moving breaks 1st person walking animation, getting stuck in jump pose
Wakling along edges of objects makes you move extremely fast
Forcing Doors and using turret weapons does not require guerilla arms, despite description (makes them worthless)
Mods for weapons and armor display nonsensical values once installed
Vehicles on the road often half buried in the ground
Vehicles on the road pass through each other
Parked cars often spawn ontop of static wrecks in carparks
NPC's lip sync often does not work at all, ending in no mouth movement
NPC's leaning on things often glitch out and change angle, leaning on thin air (ruins many cutscenes)
NPC's sitting on thin air inthe middle of nowhere
NPC's can get stuck inside each other
NPC's often wait at lights, then when they turn green they walk away
NPC's with items in their hand often hold them at the wrong angle
NPC's with items in their hand often have dupicates of the items floating infront of them
NPC's near gun ranges will cower and run if the player shoots, even though other NPCs are shooting (and its a gunrange)
NPC's do not move when time is skipped, apparently standing in place for up to 24 hours
Once an NPC cowers they often refuse to run, even though they can
Combat AI can see through objects (especially bad at the start of the game when they overheat you through walls)
Combat AI when running into cover often glitch out and flip about, ending up crouching horizontally instead of on the ground
Combat AI sometimes remain 'alive' even after being killed. talking crap and preventing you from looting them
Combat AI calls out 'he' or 'her' when you have not been discovered but hacked one of their allies to fight for you. The person they are fighting is often a different sex to what they call out as a result
Drones/Robots and sometimes NPC's cannot be looted
Shifting weight left/right rapidly on a bike causes the rear wheel to come off the ground, even when accelerating
Camara height inside vehicles and on some bikes is entirely too low
Eye Adaptation inside vehicles causes total white-out of world
Skin rendering in shaded areas often bugs out causing white skin to look very dark
Eyes glow super bright inside vehicles if its very bright outside (also skin is effected by above in cars)
Many weapon sights are hugely off center and the weapon does not fire at the aim point (mods and built in)
Shop NPC dialogue is absolutely nonsensical. Their quests were removed but their dialogue wasn't
Many doors around Night City lead to gaping holes in the world
You can get inside the broken elevator in H10 Atrium but you cannot get out
Interactive button panels (like elevators) often dont work unless you look away and back
When a phone call is running, you cannot power jump
If you get stuck in dialogue while crouching, you cannot uncrouch
Muzzle Breaker mod that does not fit on any weapon
BeSmart mod that cannot be installed into anything
Rain often invisible due to TAA + DRSS blurring it out of existance
Rain on the ground updates directly in front of the player in batches, looking horrible
Porche high beam lights cast shadows from model interior making them useless
Sunlight sometimes goes right through buildings when looking in certain directions, causing shadows to flicker in and out of existance
If you wear a head piece and get on a vehicle it takes up to 10 seconds for it to show, leaving your character bald
Increasing FOV causes neck translation calculations to go wild, moving the head far too forward or backward when looking up or down (even with default fov slider)
FOV setting is ignored for cutscenes and car first person
Vehicle Call function will spawn vehicle on a road above you and drive off into the sunset
Vehicle Call function unable to go around other vehicles
Vehicle Call function often drives right passed you and keeps going into the sunset
Vehicle Call function often just gives up and stops miles away
Motorbikes have stashes but nothing can be placed in them
Stashes are not shared between homes/vehicles despite description
Turning Raytracing off and back on can increase performance dramatically
Weather is not saved into the save file

Unfortunately this is just what I can think of off the top of my head. There are more I just can't remember the specifics

This is a failure of beginners, if you enter this location because yes, where also on the facade of the mansion there is a tarot card, that is, it encourages you to investigate
WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 12.36.03.jpeg

you will not be able to equip any of the objects you find, they are in your inventory but the doctor will not let you equip them, mostly orange level
WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 12.37.56.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 12.37.55.jpeg

the mansion itself is a giant bug, even the cuts in the texture of the wall are wrong, just unfinished work, NPCs that are scourged inside, workers, Party people,.... LOL I'm sure the interior can be accessed by exploiting a bug, i don't even know if this location is for main mission but CDPR hasn't corrected this yet?

This is a failure of beginners, if you enter this location because yes, where also on the facade of the mansion there is a tarot card, that is, it encourages you to investigate
View attachment 11117489
you will not be able to equip any of the objects you find, they are in your inventory but the doctor will not let you equip them, mostly orange level
View attachment 11117498
View attachment 11117492

the mansion itself is a giant bug, even the cuts in the texture of the wall are wrong, just unfinished work, NPCs that are scourged inside, workers, Party people,.... LOL I'm sure the interior can be accessed by exploiting a bug, i don't even know if this location is for main mission but CDPR hasn't corrected this yet?

The sandevistan mods are installed through the cyberware screen in your inventory after replacing your deck with the sandevistan implant. You do not get rippers to install these, you do it in the same way you install a quickhack

Id like to add. AMBIENT MUSIC STILL PLAYING after relic sickness. Its always playing even during other in game sequences. Head still goes balled when third person is rendering on xbox series x. Also why did the not use they actual retical aim to look at individual items or doors ect. Also in a pharmacy the dialog prevents you to open the door. Many more. Did the team have massive egos thinking this game did not need to be tested? Or did you not hire gamers to test. Id gladly help

Top Bottom