compiled list of (imo) needed/expected quality of life services

+
as a lot of people I was really hyped for this game, to only be met by disappointment (mostly speaking about graphics for consoles and QoL for every platform).
first of all cdpr really is/(was?) a company I 100% put my fate in, did so with the witcher series so I expected I could do the same. I do still hope that they will just continue supporting, fixing, adding,... as much of what the fans want, well the things that are possible at least.

so someone made a list on reddit of things that for me are just a must in an rpg, ever...
some of these things are not always necessary but since they did promise the true next gen wonder of the gaming world I would've thought this list would be a no-brainer to begin with, but it's bareboned. I know this is new to them, this type of rpg at least but damn, people are disappointed. You can read to the list and if there's anything at all that this list is lacking, feel free to just add a reply with what should be added as well. Not that I'm expecting (not getting my hopes up again) that anything will be done with the list at all since a couple of these pointers would basically mean that they would have to rebuild the game from scratch. But hey at least it got traction on reddit.

added pointers:
- minigames
- no finishers in combat
- more joytoys and possibly drugs (don't need to do them yourselves but adds to the environment)
- more romance options, romance arcs are nice but so is option (only one male/ female for both male/female v, really?
- able to somehow pick up throwing knives

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kb22xs

Last edited:
I approve this message. Although I don't think they should completely revamp the loot system, as doing so would be hazardous to game economy at whole

They should probably remove the infinite money exploit of buying an item, dismantling it, and selling the parts repeatedly though. Im surprised nobody in CDPR had the forethought of checking the math.

- Trains were obviously cut, even though the whole infrastructure is visible.
There are actually moving trains. You just can't get there..

I approve this message. Although I don't think they should completely revamp the loot system, as doing so would be hazardous to game economy at whole

They should probably remove the infinite money exploit of buying an item, dismantling it, and selling the parts repeatedly though. Im surprised nobody in CDPR had the forethought of checking the math.

There are actually moving trains. You just can't get there..
revamping would be a lot indeed, but have to agree to the amount of clutter loot as well

feel free to check out my thread OP And add some of my opinions/suggestions to your own list/thread.
People will whinge about these threads cropping up but CDPR really needs to understand they dropped the ball with more than just the technical issues of the game.

Post automatically merged:

That last one. I really wanted a drone if I went Tech.
More people than you realise were really hyped about this and severely disappointed when the Bot was confirmed to be removed and THEN The techie class altogether.

They met to fix the fast travel right outside V's apartment and it won't register on the map and it won't let me fast travel either.

I have 1 more Idea
- a third person mode
that we can switch between first and third person and everyone can play in this mode which he like most
:)

Top Bottom