Compiled of suggestions from this section and other ppl ideas

+
AI
  • Police – First responders / Vehicle response / SWAT response / Air response / Active chase
  • Civilians – Varied reactions to player actions, not just crouch in terror or jump away from or in front of your moving vehicle
  • Gangs – More diverse reactions and behaviors. Distinct abilities from gang to gang / less standing still / gang chases, etc.
  • Vehicles – Cars should drive around obstacles, like the players car or other vehicles
  • Bikes – Let’s see motorbikes as well as cars. Just imagine gangs on motorcycles that you should either avoid or gun down
  • Medics – When a civilian is injured, a small chance for an ambulance to spawn
ANIMATIONS
  • Getting new Cyberware - Not just for the first time
  • Purchasing a car
  • Getting a new weapon
  • Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
  • Civilian Behavior - Civilians should run and seek cover when combat initiates, and Civilians should dodge away from approaching vehicles
  • Give enemies a 'Bravery' stat or something similar weighted dependent per faction (Scavs seem too brave IMHO. Some enemies should run in fear if they see their friends cybernetics burst into flames or get shot in the head from the shadows)

APARTMENT
  • Apartment progression – upgrade over time / acquire new apartments as you progress
  • Weapon wall - Display custom weapons – not just legendary - on the apartment wall
  • Wardrobe – A visual area in V’s apartment to try out new gear
  • Garage/storage area - To admire cars/bikes!
  • Able to watch all old news and commercials on the computer
  • A garden (Mushrooms or soybeans)
  • More objects for the cat play with
APPEARANCE
  • Show me, me - More opportunities to view your character in the open world; cut scenes or...
  • Mirrors – V is for Vampire? Let mirrors work in the open world (probably deactivated due to how derpy V looks in third person – see shadows)
Character Creator

• Slider-based character customization
  • More tattoos in character creator (especially body)
  • More cyber appearance in character creator
  • Add more hair options. Pixie, Ear length pixie cut, Mature Short Layered Cut tempered pixie cut,feathered cut, etc.Also 'ethnic' groups. (Pretty much African-American, Islanders, etc.) It seems almost all choices are straight hair except a couple dreadlocks and braids. How about a short fade, afro, etc. And maybe have the option for size or length. Lastly the color. Not everyone wants to have punk hair color in Cyberpunk 2077. Add in some natural hair colors including some gray and white for older folks with those other bright, two-tone rocker colors you have in there.

• Cyberware or cybernetics looks not only on the face, maybe other body parts. (Arms, legs, neck, spine, mouth, etc.)
  • More scars in character creator (especially body)
  • More facial options (eyebrows, eyes, face, lips, etc.)
  • Change body type/height
  • Different color eyes
  • More shades or skin color choices
  • More options in the NSFW section of character creator

DRIVING
  • Radio UI - Display station / artist / song
  • More Various music genre - Classical Rock, Instrument, even 1950s
  • Car handling - Slightly improve “stickiness”/handling with some cars
COMBAT/LOOTING
  • More diverse weapons
  • Dismemberment - Properly implement dismemberment a la trailers of old? Perhaps I still haven't found the right gun type to simulate this type of carnage? (Let me know!)

• Vehicle combat Shoot weapons from vehicles outside of story/side quests
  • Better looting like a mass loot option, or something to prevent enemy corpses falling into inaccessible areas. Had to reload a save because of this.
  • “Loot all” option
  • Loot through bodies/other items – Can’t loot certain items due to angles/bugs/surfaces

Faction

Faction Reputation/Notoriety System (You'd think the Tyger Claws or Voodoo Boys would put a bounty on my head and send a merc squad after me with the number of them I've killed)
Additionally, notoriety shouldn't increase if you manage to take out an entire camp undetected
Faction-Specific Radiant Quests
Completing one of these quests should increase 'Fame' within faction dependent on quality of completion
Faction-Specific Vendors
Should sell faction specific colors and gear

INVENTORY/ITEMS
  • Preview clothing items - Before equipping/purchase
  • Hide items from view - E.g. Hat/mask/glasses/etc.
  • Select multiple items
  • Favourite items
  • More item stat variety
  • Item labels - Per gang/style?
  • Item sets - Something to work towards?
  • Add more head slot items like: Animals ears. Headphones, Hairbands, Hairpins, Hair Extensions, Wigs
  • Add an entirely new 'Accessory' equipment slot for: Bags (Increase carry weight but decrease movement) Tails (could be aesthetic only or could increase movement but decrease stealth) Belts (Reduce weapon Draw/Reload/Holster/Swap time in synergy with the existing perk), Jewelry like rings/bracelets/necklace etc
  • Improved weapon modding - Editing mods without needing to equip the weapon
  • Item limits/stacks - A limit on certain items (unlimited healing inhalers seems broken?)
  • Armor stats separate from clothing so, we can wear what we what not looking like a joke
STORY AND SIDE MISSIONS
  • Life paths - A more in-depth story for each of the life paths? A 10-20 minute intro before divergence is not what was promised. Even tweaking the quest chain to encourage the player to do story missions in their life path area would be an improvement here. E.g. The Nomad life path begins with a chain of side quests in the Badlands prior to meeting Jackie. Something went very, very wrong in development here; uploaded only 4 months ago
  • Ability to continue after beating the Storyline
  • NG+
  • Braindance – Let us use Braindance’s outside of the main story? Or create a whole new type of braindance side quest? Being a feature in this episode seems pointless in highsight
  • Cut characters - Deeper development of certain slimmed down characters, e.g. Meredith Stout
  • Storyline too short - Can be corrected by bring back life path missions
  • More NPC/faction story content - Jakie, Everly, Moxie, Voodoo, etc.
  • Quests related to night city gangs with a story in it. It’s just sad there is nothing about the gangs, nothing you can do with them. The greatest disappointment are the voodoo boys. You do one quest with them, go in the cyberspace only once and thats it. Deepdive should be a huge thing in the game, as well as breaching the blackwall. There should be quests/combat in the blackwall and cyberspace. Should get Debian cab on call after you finish the questline.
  • Bigger Finish or impact on some missions like cyber-psychos or Ability to call a cab and the Delamain cab given after his quests should drive you around for free
  • More One night stands/ More Repeatable Toyjoys (nudity and not underwear)
UI
  • Minimap zoom options - Zoom out proportional to driving speed
  • More customization options for QoL
  • Add feature to tag 'Favorite' certain items to protect from scraping or selling
  • Add 'Mark as Junk' tag option when picking up an item (Make alt keybind like Shift+F or CTRL+F)
  • Add feature to 'Sell all items marked with "Junk" tag' at dropboxes and vendors
  • Add feature to Delamain services to access apartment stash in areas where you've completed the car recovery side quest
  • Ability to reset Attribute points the same way we can reset Perk points
  • Add feature to access your apartment stash from your cargo area of the vehicle
  • Change the default 'Skip Dialogue' key to 'Backspace'
  • Ability to Enable/Disable the Auto Junk Scrapping perk if unlocked (Sometimes eddies are more important than scrap)
  • The ability to customize map/ui colors
  • Storage inventory needs categories
  • HUD Reticle should disappear when aiming down sights (It currently doesn't for me)
  • Make Iconic items unsellable and indestructible
WORLD
  • Barber/Hairdressers – Or at the very least, using your apartment mirror to edit hair/makeup.
  • Tattoo Artist - to add or remove tattoos and scars (increase variety or scars and tattoos especially full body)
  • Car shops – Customize your vehicle and buy vehicle variants. Could be used as well as the random quest marker leading to a new car in the middle of nowhere
  • Travel options – metro transportation, flying cars, large discussions with passerbys, different voice options, and other things
  • Merchants - More interactive shops; there are tons of shop keepers with no interactivity. Even sitting/eating/drinking prompts would be an improvement here.
  • Mini-games – they aren’t the most important thing and we will probably only mess with them a few times, but just knowing “activities” exist somewhere adds to the immersion. Gambling, Arcades, Packito, More Boxing etc.
  • Able to hear the TV - In the apartment or elevators I am having hard time hearing. The subtitles only partly solves the problem
  • Advertisements tailored to V would point you to vending machines
  • More Variety on the Radio (instrument and classic rock stations)
  • Racing- There are several very long roads that could be used for drag strips. Maybe a 2-99 person drag race. 1st 2nd and 3rd earn eddies. (more races)
  • Weather – We were promised dynamic weather, rain, dust storms, fog, etc. but in 70+ hours of gameplay, I’ve seen rain twice and one scripted dust storm. Where’s the weather? And the acid rain? And NPC's sheltering because of the rain?
  • Dynamic world events – There are shootouts and random voice lines here and there, but what about actual world events that briefly transform an area?
  • More Romance Options - Rachel Casich, Evelyn Parker, Claire Russell, Goro Takemura, Saul Bright, Hanako Arasaka, Brick, Yorinobu Arasaka
  • Map development – The city is big and beautiful but the Badlands is heavily under-developed
  • Humanity System - More/Less human dependent on degree of cybernetic enhancement
  • Better buy/sell prices dependent on faction reputation
  • Transmog System - Add 1 sub-slot next to each equipment (or in a separate menu) for us to slot existing items into an aesthetic override for that slot (Make it weightless whilst equipped to the transmog slot)
  • Plants and Wildlife - Have random mutant animals and plants like GMO Sunflowers or mushrooms tying to clean up ground surrounding that was abandoned and now growing wild or GM Pigs in trying to clean up fast spreading plants
  • Farming- A plot of land or a Protein Farm Greenhouse will work fine for a grow area. The idea is to extend game play and keep the player in the Cyberpunk world in ways that will satiate them/me. I know from a game developer's perspective that you want to keep it as simple as possible with as few resources as possible. This one would kind of be a big deal on many levels-very few games have all of what is going on and have a decent gardening or farming system players can interact with and use it to progress in the game monetarily and/or otherwise and it fits in with the Cyberpunk world. We can clean up the soil and the water and build a better world for the people instead of just straight up trying to cut the head off the snake with nuclear warheads.
Some suggestions for the farming- Need a location, if it's a plot of land, we'll need the land, water, a way to clean the water, fertilizer and places to get fertilizer. The player may have to go on missions to acquire these items, they may have to go to many different places in the world to find a 10 piece still to distill water to grow food, or find a filtration system, something along those lines. To distribute the water to the plants player may have to set up a plumbing system, or maybe there is a one tank thingabob you can place next to the field and it does it automatically.

1. Protein Farm Greenhouse- From the outside, the installations look like the perfect place to grow real food and or medicine. I can't get inside the greenhouses, but if I could I'd like to set one or more up to grow real food or medicine. The player would control the light, temp, air, water, everything. They would have to acquire the items needed to get it running and keep it running.
  2. Seeds and cuttings- Players will need to track down seeds and cuttings in the beginning to get their farm/garden going, but may obtain seeds for future plantings from the plants they grow.
  3. Acquiring fertilizer could be similar, there may be locations where the player would have to go to find the fertilizer, or, and this leads me to the next game suggestion--the player could also use fish for fertilizer. The fish could be harvested for it's meat the player could use for food buffs like we do with Hawt Dawg or Ave Saitan, the bones portion or the whole fish could be used for fertilizer. The fish can be bred in large and small breeding tanks and retrieved for use, the fish can be stocked into larger bodies of water that has been made suitable to support them, and the whole fish or parts can be sold. Maybe we could fish them out of our own breeding tanks and invite other players to fish with us. Maybe a fish transportation vehicle could be used to transport large amounts of fish to where they need to go instead of making a million trips back and forth to the drop point/sell station/customer or restocking locations.
  4. Fishing- On a personal level I'd like to catch fish with a fishing pole. But if in addition to the manual taking of fish, players are able to breed large amounts of fish in breeding tanks, a simple transfer to inventory and/or vehicle may be in order.
Crafting with the fish - The player should be able to use the fish whole so as to sell it or eat it or use it as fertilizer, and the player should be able to break the fish down into food, skin and bones for different uses. Food is edible, skin can be made into leather for a variety of uses, and bones can be used for fertilizer.

Yeah, I agree with pretty much everything :D

Though the problem I see is that technology, hardware power (and expectations) are flying forward too fast.

There was some presentation from Watch Dogs (I believe?) developer where he mentioned that a single location costs like tenths or hundreds of thousands of dollars because of all of the different aspects coming together.

You know - lighting? Raytracing! AI? Smarter than average angry Joe! Level design? All dimensions, fully explorable and interactive! Customizations? Piercing in the buttcrack! Minigames? 100h worth of recycled cyber Gwent! Romance? Sex in a flying tank! etc... :D

Just imagine all of the work to be done if the result would indeed be NC as you described it :D

Last edited:

EdAbra

Forum regular
I would like to add some suggestions !

Faction/NCPD:

NCPD / Netwatch / Max Tac each dealing with, road bandits, thugs, racketeering / Money extorsion or break-in (Which supose being able to hack civilian just like pickpocketing) / Cyberpsycho-isch, multi recidivist civilian shooter and police shooter.

Use of a timer for cops coming to your location after a crime "happened" and taking a bit more time to notice you.

Road barrage with mecs for road killer.

I would also enjoy police coming in cars or navis storming out and shouting "police freeze" arriving on a crime scene.

Gang members, or cops escaping with vehicle when their team get butchered could be very nice !

Being able to go to jail and pay a fee, being shot by cops or neutralised by Netwatch would ultimatly make you go to jail when max tac just slice you into dices.

Also a faction system including police and corruption would be quite an immersive add, if you holster your weapon or stop your car fast enough.

For Netwatch/Netrunners :

Having another category of less involving mission from fixers (Or corporations) to get informations from a citizen for another merc, filaturing him or her or extracting datas from an access point in a specific place of a building for minor reward in a limited time, taking risks that netwatch catches you.

Overall a further netwatch presence and viruses that would spawn in some cases in your system while connecting to some illegal access point due to Netwatch or Netrunners and needing a system clean up in a daemon seller could be nice (it could mean a malus or loose of XP) or a autoclean with Intell build would be nice.

Also more fearsome netrunners and
signature Hacks with hud glitches and perhaps little ascii animation and sounds to show you've been hacked, signature from gangs NCPDs/Netwatch, Corpos or solo netrunners.

It could be balanced with the non hability of a low constit or stealth build to do stealth takedown and harden the access to netrunner takedown for non intel build.

Cars :

Tweaks on driving, having paid limited parking slots and a fee for repairing your car no matter of if it's flipped over, being able to sell your cars, use klaxon to trigger other drivers or pedestrians or make them hurry, as another member of the community said cruise drive to a specified point or follow a car, being able to shoot from cars and motorcycles.

No more auto green traffic light for the player (or it would be an intel build perk)

Would've been nice to have a "Streetwise" attribute along with intel and cool for more social interactions instead of just offensive attributes ! Could be used for scaming/lying, be liked/feared or negociate.

Gears :

Being able to change shielding on all your body with fashion looking mods ( scraped, natural, expensive military, kitsh and expensive neo-kitsh) perhaps giving advantages as well.

Having a fitting room to show how gears look on your character before buying them, and same for Barbers or ripperdocs for shielding mods.

Last edited:
Small one:
don't change the sound to "on comms" when we zoom. Would be great to zoom in on details without losing the speech quality
Post automatically merged:

And similar to TW3 tge enemy progression system. Like if they are weak to our level with that option they'll adjust to be more of a challenge

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree with pretty much everything :D

Though the problem I see is that technology, hardware power (and expectations) are flying forward too fast.

There was some presentation from Watch Dogs (I believe?) developer where he mentioned that a single location costs like tenths or hundreds of thousands of dollars because of all of the different aspects coming together.

You know - lighting? Raytracing! AI? Smarter than average angry Joe! Level design? All dimensions, fully explorable and interactive! Customizations? Piercing in the buttcrack! Minigames? 100h worth of recycled cyber Gwent! Romance? Sex in a flying tank! etc... :D

Just imagine all of the work to be done if the result would indeed be NC as you described it :D

I also agree. My only concern is whether there will be trade offs in CPU/GPU/RAM increased power requirements.

I hope the developers also take the listed suggestions for further development in the future, segregated which ones are feasible to be implemented and which one are to be prioritized and most importantly an honest two way communication to us... :)

Also not to forget, I am only looking from a PC point of view/perspective, not sure how it works with other platforms (e.g.: consoles, Stadia) which I believe will be challenging

Last edited:
I wonder if any of this will be added. I would really like to go back to CP2077,but there is nothing to do there right now (for me personally) Tell me, is the world still empty after patch 1.2? And how will the CDPR 2.0 strategy affect, will the CP2077 world change, will it be more alive? Or I'm just a dreamer.
Post automatically merged:

I would really like more Jackie and T-bug. Also more narrative paths.
Honestly, I like the first part of the game more,where Jackie is. Not because the other half is bad, no. It's just that the first part is more immersed in the world and allows you to feel it, unlike Acts 2 and 3.It's really not enough and I don't want to go through the game beyond the first act. It's a pity that the first act is so small, it should be more

Last edited:
Top Bottom