Complete all gigs in Watson Achievement Bugged?

+
I've completed every thing in the game, I am level 50 and 50 street cred as well. The only thing I have to do is the nocturne mission, yet I for some reason haven't gotten the Watson achievement on steam. I have 38 out of 44 achievements. I have 2 of the 4 endings left to do but I'm not sure if there's somehow something I've missed or if this is bugged?

Make sure you check all your data shards -- you may have some missing NCPD missions for the stashes that you may have glanced over or missed reading.

Are you talking about the watson NCPD achievement? If so set your map to 'open world' and then make sure to check along the highway. There were 3 hidden bats that blended in with the map.

I've got all other trophies, only one that didn't pop was the Watson one "It's Elementary".

I've done all gigs and blue markers in the game.

I can't get achievements for clearing all gigs and side options for Badlands, Westbrook (due to glitched bugged side missions), Heywood also can't get achievement for buying all cars. I have hope maybe 1.05 fix this but nope.

Btw, I chose Corpo lifepath, not sure if this could be related to the problems we are having.

I reloaded save and replayed side missions for Badlands, Heywood and cars. Only one achievement letf.

I've got an "Assault in progress" just to the east of Kabuki Market where everyone is dead and the bag with the evidence is there but I can't interact with it.

Not sure what to do.

Ok, so, I found out what my problem was. The first time around I did all Gigs and Blue Markers, but the trophy failed to pop and I didn't have a save to reload and try again.

The second time around, 2 GiGs would not spawn for me: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy and Small Man, Big Evil. Those 2 GiGs are related to another one called Welcome to America.

If you don't have those 2 gigs in your log, go do Welcome to America, and if you already did, go to the docks where the car was, and if the car is STILL there, your quest is bugged and you'll have to start over.

Make sure Regina calls you as you near EVERY gig, and after you finish EVERY gig. If she's not calling you, do a side job to trigger the end of PSYCHO KILLER as that quest is also bugged.

For Blue Markers, you need to make sure the JOB COMPLETE message pops on the left side, and if its a Blue "?" " make sure you grab the followup quest from that.

If you don't have those 2 gigs in your log, go do Welcome to America, and if you already did, go to the docks where the car was, and if the car is STILL there, your quest is bugged and you'll have to start over.

Shit, i did this quest a pretty long time ago and i was looking through this thread to figure out why i wasn't getting my steam achievement. I went to the docks and sure enough the car was still there in the shipping container. I cant really load a save to redo that quest so I'm not sure if I'm fucked or not, haha. I don't know if there's anything i can do to get that achievement now that the quest is bugged like you said

I had these very same issues, however it was solved for me in a way that no one mentioned here before. I had everything cleared, I thought.

But after screwing around a bit one of the japanese chicks from the Eurodyne questline called me and said she had a stalker. I finished that quest (killing the stalker eventually, not sure if you can do it without killing), and voilá a new hustle spawned. After finishing that hustle i was granted the achi/trophy.

The hustle is a bit bugged though. Theres enemies inside a house, and outside. I first killed the ones outside, then the ones inside, but it didnt complete. So i loaded, went back. Skipped the ones outside and ran into the building without killing anything, and started attacking once i had the blue hustle text on the screen.
The mobs outside eventually joined me inside and i killed them there. With all mobs dead, it still wouldnt finish until i ran to the very back of the building, exactly where the blue skull-marker was, and looted a junk-container.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE WATSON ACHIEVEMENT, FOLLOW THESE STEPS

- Clear all cyberpsychosis missions first
- Wait for Regina to call you to go to her. You can sleep a couple of times in your apartment until you get the call
- Talk to Regina and then go to sleep once in Watson's apartment
- Two more new side missions will appear, complete them and you will receive the achievement

I hope this will help you!

I fixed this by returning to the port where the car was in Welcome To America, Comrade. Just returning to the empty container made two more gigs show up

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE WATSON ACHIEVEMENT, FOLLOW THESE STEPS

- Wait for Regina to call you to go to her. You can sleep a couple of times in your apartment until you get the call
- Two more new side missions will appear, complete them and you will receive the achievement

I only got one more open world mission after this, but this did work for me, thank you!

Thank you so much! This also fixed things for me.

Juyo

Forum regular
I'd done all the side gigs and scanner hustles ages ago, but all the area completion achievements only popped up as being completed in the last couple of days for me - no idea why it took so long for the game to register I'd done them!

Are you talking about the watson NCPD achievement? If so set your map to 'open world' and then make sure to check along the highway. There were 3 hidden bats that blended in with the map.

Thanks dude idk why I didn't think of doing that smh.

I can't get achievements for clearing all gigs and side options for Badlands, Westbrook (due to glitched bugged side missions), Heywood also can't get achievement for buying all cars. I have hope maybe 1.05 fix this but nope.
If you have an unclearable mission, download the Cyber Engine Tweaks mod, along with the vortex mod loader and everything, and then type this into the command
journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager() trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry() questEntry = journalManager:GetParentEntry(journalManager:GetParentEntry(trackedEntry)) questEntryHash = journalManager:GetEntryHash(questEntry) journalManager:ChangeEntryStateByHash(questEntryHash, 3, 2)
this command will automatically clear any mission you have selected, just promise not to use to cheat and only to use it to clear those bugged out missions

Top Bottom