Complete W1 UI remake + illustrations (more like W2)

+
What a pity. Your work is awesome, it would be a shame if it won't appear into game as a mod. I bet it would collect a lot of success among The Witcher fans.

Maybe someone of the modders, like Flash, could be interested to bring it into the game. Try to write a post in that section, (Mods & Adventures) and maybe someone will help you with this project :)

Wow... I see you completely re-designed the skill tree and the journal. May I ask how?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized that this is a remake of the first game's UI, not the second game's. Silly me...

Nice work, though all this does is make me realize how much I prefer the first game's aesthetics.

If anything, I'd like someone to redesign TW2's UI to be like the first game! ;)

Frank87 said:
Maybe someone of the modders, like Flash, could be interested to bring it into the game. Try to write a post in that section, (Mods & Adventures) and maybe someone will help you with this project :)/>

Doubt it. This is just like concept art. If Flash could bring this into the game, he could easily bring everything into the game he wants.

michelangelo said:
Now I am working on final presentation. At 30. 4. I have to give over my bachelor work at school and after that date I'll show you final version of everything

Till that time, take care!

So, how did it go? :) Can you show us the final draft now? :D

Scani said:
So, how did it go? :) Can you show us the final draft now? :D

I didn't forget, I was/am just very busy with other projects, but I will bring final version here this week. That much i can promise :)

michelangelo said:
1371740996[/URL]' post='994496']
I didn't forget, I was/am just very busy with other projects, but I will bring final version here this week. That much i can promise

Great news! :)

Top Bottom