Completely stuck at the Campfire scene with Panam...

+
When doing the Basilisk mission(With a little help from my friends), and after you have activated the train, you can go and sit with the nomads at the campfire.
There you have a few conversation options, but whichever option I choose at the end, after Panam says her stuff about the stars, it just stays in the scene where the cowboy is making some nice guitar music. Thats it, no option to go to sleep, or to stand up, or whatever....
I tried reloading just before I sitdown at the campfire and redo all the conversation options, but nothing works.

I'm gonna try to load an earlier save, but I have little hope.......

Anyone else got this problem? And did you fix it? Please let me know ;-)

P.S.
I play on PC, with GOG on Hotfix 1.04 (11 December 2020)

Peace out,

Equit

*edit*

I tried an earlier save (before the pickup of the pouncecard) but it still went stuck after the conversation......... do I really need to go back to before the mission and do it all over again? Of skip the mission entirely???
Post automatically merged:

Well, I just did redo the whole mission, to no avail.... still stuck at the end of the convo.... #FeelsSadge

Attachments

• Panam Campfirescene.png
    Panam Campfirescene.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Same problem here. I hope that our saves aren't bugged and not recoverable... :/

I FIXED IT!

Okay so here goes: I did not ride with Panam but drove to a bit before the station myself then skipped time until 11PM, after that i didnt open the door manually but instead climbed up in the back. I also did not answer Saul's text. Now I don't know what fixed it but that is what did it for me.

Last edited:
Same problem here. I hope that our saves aren't bugged and not recoverable... :/

I FIXED IT!

Okay so here goes: I did not ride with Panam but drove to a bit before the station myself then skipped time until 11PM, after that i didnt open the door manually but instead climbed up in the back. I also did not answer Saul's text. Now I don't know what fixed it but that is what did it for me.

I found the solution.... I'm such a d*ckhead sometimes. When Panams refers to the flickering star next to the constellation, just looks at the flickering star... and then she continues the conversation.

Very weird.

Top Bottom