Concept Bear Armor_Lexars

+
Concept Bear Armor_Lexars

We are trying to bring back the bear armor, as in some pictures of CDPR (...) I and @CAPA14 are developing a mod that can be as close to the Concept Bear of CDPR

Attachments

• witcher3 2016-01-07 04-41-46-11.jpg
    witcher3 2016-01-07 04-41-46-11.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 3,994
Last edited:
Look at the concept:

That green is cool then :)

@MaykonLexar If you want to perfect your mod, you should change the gambeson, the stripes on the stomach are tilted, but lower they are straight. It can be fixed as I remember. But the rest of it is marvellous(even if there are black sleeves on the concept) :) Are you planning only tier 4 to change, or you want to do all of tiers?

Yes, it's true that the concept gives the green/grey well, but it's the details that make the difference I think (at the seam and shades on the green part).

Look at the concept:

That green is cool then :)

@MaykonLexar If you want to perfect your mod, you should change the gambeson, the stripes on the stomach are tilted, but lower they are straight. It can be fixed as I remember. But the rest of it is marvellous(even if there are black sleeves on the concept) :) Are you planning only tier 4 to change, or you want to do all of tiers?

It's already done to all Tiers ;)

We are trying to fix the "metalized" shoulder part, because when the Fur is not in position you can see the shoulders of course...
So if you wear it with the Scarf or without anything, you can still see some "pseudo metal" shine there.

Believe me, we are close(actually tier 4 is working already), and it makes a great difference! ( @marvelmaster is helping us with this btw. Ty very much master) http://i.imgur.com/xPenZpJ.jpg

The mod will by default hide the Default Bear Scarf mesh, however I added a copied/renamed w2mesh to the AMM DLC so you can still load it regardless, also AMM will contain the Furs so you choose which one to wear on the fly ;)
(Furs that DON'T go all the way on the back like this http://i.imgur.com/222gt8G.jpg)

About making the Belt, Stripes, straight probably would require heavy 3D modeling, Skill which I don't have. Better leave for a 2.0 maybe :p

Last edited:
About making the Belt, Stripes, straight probably would require heavy 3D modeling, Skill which I don't have. Better leave for a 2.0 maybe :p

No no, it's relatively simple, depends only on diffuse, specular, ambient and normal maps. To precise my words, that's the strips I meant:

But I checked vanilla tiers, and they are not perfect as I thought, they're similar to yours :p So I don't pick this topic anymore :D

Can't wait to see all tiers ;)

No no, it's relatively simple, depends only on diffuse, specular, ambient and normal maps.

Ah! Thought you were talking about the the Belts :)

Ty for the information though, I'm not the texture expert on the project but maybe Lexar can take advantage on this and maybe we can make them straight in another version. ;)

We are trying to bring back the bear armor, as in some pictures of CDPR (...) I and @CAPA14 are developing a mod that can be as close to the Concept Bear of CDPR

I believe there's already a mod that adds fur to the armor.

Guys is it possible to add the bags that the concept armor had?

pic related

Attachments

• the_witcher_3_wild_huntbear_armour.jpg
    the_witcher_3_wild_huntbear_armour.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 472
I need to get the right color with the GIMP if someone manages to get a close result, you can move the code for me?

I believe there's already a mod that adds fur to the armor.

Guys is it possible to add the bags that the concept armor had?

I know, but try look Geralt's back with the others mods fur. This sits perfectly ONLY above the shoulders, it does not extends to his back, nor clips with the swords.
(Just with the hair a bit, but can't make miracles...)

It's possible to attach some bags/pouches with AMM using the Accessories you will find Belt Stuff 1, 2 and 3 there. Not exactly like the Art, but better than nothing, also we will have to Retexture them to a Darker color to match with the armor.

I know, but try look Geralt's back with the others mods fur. This sits perfectly ONLY above the shoulders, it does not extends to his back, nor clips with the swords.
(Just with the hair a bit, but can't make miracles...)

It's possible to attach some bags/pouches with AMM using the Accessories you will find Belt Stuff 1, 2 and 3 there. Not exactly like the Art, but better than nothing, also we will have to Retexture them to a Darker color to match with the armor.
I suggest making the armor more concept -like since the vanilla armor loooks meh

Will work on the textures to match the colors, positioning and sizing yet but look...

Attachments

• JecuEzz.jpg
    JecuEzz.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 230
I actually managed to get the desired result (...)

Attachments

• witcher3 2016-01-08 20-13-19-33.jpg
    witcher3 2016-01-08 20-13-19-33.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 249
Top Bottom