Concerns about the game's quality

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not worried. Not at all. I don't pre order. I like to look at the product before I buy it and make an informaed decision. So I will wait until it comes out, assess the quality through reviews and impressions and will then either buy it, if it satisfies me, or not. You should all keep a cool head.
Sure it would be sad, if the game can't deliver on those promises they made, but that will not change, if we run around like upset headless chicken. Be one of the unmovable geese, that Geralt can't shake and be patient. You will see, if you want the final product or not.

Jupiter_on_Mars

Very funny.

Thanks.
I knew you, of all people, would appreciate it. Now, Hoc, have I told you how nitpicking is the root cause of ISIS? Have I?

I imagine this is CDPR HQ at the moment...

Reds adressing any of the rumours would just add legitimacy to the whole thing, they won't do that. It will go away... eventually. And hopefully they will pick better screenshots next time.

Thing is it's no longer just about screenshots. It's now spilled over into the boarder question of overall game quality, raised by an anonymous challenger whose credentials have at least in some form been verified by an independent third party. Again, I am not putting much stock in his fuzzy innuendo, at least until he coms forward and materializes some specific points that can either be disputed or proven right. Problem is there's nothing to contend, for now, all he did was to cast an ominous cloud over an entire project. That's not fair.

If he has something concrete to say, then he should just say it, back it up with some evidence, or just shut the hell up. There's 200 people depending on this game. So either he spills the beans once and for all or he should zip it.

REDS released a public statement on the Xbox controversy. What's potentially more damaging?
I think this warrants a few words from them all right.

You should be a goddamn stand-up comedian.

Thanks man!

Last edited:
Why would you release a Screenshot of something that looks bad?

I know everyone's in denial(W3 was going to be one of the rare ones that delivered) but its true. The quality has decreased with each subsequent reveal.

I know. No one cares about the graphics or its normal, common business sense to show your consumers a product that looks less and less aesthetically pleasing as they announced.

Fine, its ok. At least lets all agree that something weird is going on.

If its true that they over extended, then they might as well delay it to late 2015.
I wouldn't say the quality has decreased with EACH subsequent reveal...
The best build IMO is the VGX trailer

Back up plan..
Super, mega enhanced editon.

What were the inital releases of the other games like? I heard the enhanced editon fixed most of the first witcher.
Keep in mind the other 2 games have been patched a lot.

Last edited:
You guys are really over-reacting to this. Just because it's causing a storm in your little corner of the internet doesn't give credence to anything the guy said.
And even if it is true, what does it matter? The Witcher 3 will be a fun game anyways.

I agree, as long as the quests, characters and story are on pair with the two previous games, Witcher 3 will be a great game.

You guys are really over-reacting to this. Just because it's causing a storm in your little corner of the internet doesn't give credence to anything the guy said.
And even if it is true, what does it matter? The Witcher 3 will be a fun game anyways.
Indeed that's what I think.

I think people are overreacting, maybe I'm the only one here but I liked those screenshots. The hell, I like those instead of bullshots, and CDPR never released bullshots however. Different lighting, different setting, Fur physic visibly disabled are creating all of this.
Maybe is console version (which I'll buy, PS4) but I'm not worried about: E3 demo was really satisfying for me. Who cares.

I am honestly a confused because I don't understand the fuss! As far as I know the 35 min demo of the gameplay, graphic etc was shown running live serveral times at Gamescon?. Here everything seemed absolutely fine and very impressive give or take a few glitches. It also ran absolutely smoothly - and it was even a older version of the game. Now a guy on a forum claims to have inside information about graphic issues when we just seen that 35 min live demo that looked absolutely fine. And he hasn't producing any real evidence as I understand it? Too me it's a smoke without a fire and unless I see some hard evidence from the guy I am not really worried.

I agree, as long as the quests, characters and story are on pair with the two previous games, Witcher 3 will be a great game.
...Yet not the masterpiece we thought CDPR are making...
For me that's a reason enough to scale back my hype a bit, like I did seeing the initial downgrade

What initial downgrade? Trailers aside, we have seen only one, 35 minute long, gameplay video. There is nothing to compare that with. As for trailers and screenshots, they can hardly be considered a realistic image of the game.

0:37 " No excuses for us, we'll deliver a f***ing amazing game, YEEEAAAAH!"
What's all the fuss about? Some screenshots taken from a WIP area? :rly?:

Last edited:
In regards to the fud on NeoGAF, I see people throwing around words like 'verified' and 'insider'... Please don't be so gullible. Their so called vetting/verification process is a joke and the whole place thrives and feeds on these unconfirmed rumours and gossip like a cop in a donut factory.
Some guy picks up random shit from an ex-dev or... QA tester, and thinks he can make inductive generalizations about the games development state based on hearsay. That's just all there is to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom