Condom

+
Where do I get condoms in this game for the romance scenes? I've tried the various vending machines but all they have are sodas. I'm trying to prepare myself for the romance scenes. I know in Witcher 3 there weren't any because they weren't invented back in the 1200s, but now that we are in 2077 they should be around, but I can't find them in this game, are they really not in the game?

Where do I get condoms in this game for the romance scenes? I've tried the various vending machines but all they have are sodas. I'm trying to prepare myself for the romance scenes. I know in Witcher 3 there weren't any because they weren't invented back in the 1200s, but now that we are in 2077 they should be around, but I can't find them in this game, are they really not in the game?

That made me smile more than it should've!

Jokes a side tho - I'm sure that when you like... 'go for it' either you or your partner magically find a rubber somewhere close by. So no need to worry about little V's running around! :p

They may actually have been around even in the middle ages. I can't remember when exactly but I read it somewhere. Made of animal intestine or something...
Condoms have been popularized in the 1500s but there were some out of intestines or cotton before afaik.

There are actually condoms you can pick up everywhere but categorized as junk. Maybe they are only for those who can't afford dick implants lol.
I have the perk that dismantles all the junk automatically, sadly I picked up some quite memorable items and wasn't allowed to keep them :\

I have the perk that dismantles all the junk automatically, sadly I picked up some quite memorable items and wasn't allowed to keep them :\

Yeah! Lucky for me someone told me about lots of fun items I'd never get to see if I picked that perk :censored:

You can reset your perks for 100k from what I heard;
Yeah the only junk item I wanted to keep was through a quest, you get rewarded a junk item but let's say it's a rather special one. I won't go in details.
That's the only real junk item I wanted to keep :p

There being no more than 3 prostitutes in Night City ... I have a few questions:

- are there any queues?
- Do they have their rights guaranteed, such as rest days, paid vacations, health care?

In short, their life shouldn't be anything too calm ...

There being no more than 3 prostitutes in Night City ... I have a few questions:

- are there any queues?
- Do they have their rights guaranteed, such as rest days, paid vacations, health care?

In short, their life shouldn't be anything too calm ...

There's 4 tho! Two male ones, two female ones... unless I am confusing something really, really bad right now :censored:

There's 4 tho! Two male ones, two female ones... unless I am confusing something really, really bad right now :censored:

Wow, all that selection, and all those stalls that look like shops that aren't, I wonder if that's the cover they do during the day, they have to spot for the sex workers when you leave, since there's so few of them..

Top Bottom