Congrat, you are losing players

+
Dumbed down game.

1. TONS of bugs(literally some guy used Syndicates ability with 0 coins when he needed 6 coins)
2. LOW tempo (almost went to sleep while playing)
3. DEAD feedbacks from devs
4. SLOW updates
5. NO tactics, only +/- points dumping

Came back after HC Quiting with hopes ( I really loved Gwent but now the love is gone )
Played enough.
Not going to play anymore.
Cheers.

rrc

Forum veteran
Dumbed down game.

1. TONS of bugs(literally some guy used Syndicates ability with 0 coins when he needed 6 coins)
4. SLOW updates

Came back after HC Quiting with hopes ( I really loved Gwent but now the love is gone )
Played enough.
Cheers.
1. Madame Luzia enables you use free tribute once. So, this is not a bug
2. Low tempo for both = same tempo for both. I don't know what you mean by that. May be pre-HC bronzes were like 11 points and now, it is 6ish. I am not sure if you meant this.
3. I agree. They had completely abandoned the forums and 0 interactions with the community; only one way communication which just sucks.
4. Usually we get update once a month. Only last month was skipped. Do you expect more frequent updates?
5. One way or other, it is always about +/- points dumping. Nothing much changed in that.

I really take posts like this as attention seeking. Nothing constructive about it.
Don't let the door hit ya in the Rotfiend on the way out? :giveup:

I don't understand why people make posts like this. It reminds of the posts on facebook about deleting friends.

Nobody really cares.

Dumbed down game.

4. SLOW updates

Played enough.
Cheers.
You're not alone... three weeks without log in gwent. Just passing by for the forum as a reminder to not get back in the game.

The game is on life support. Damage, boost, damage, boost - so creative...
Even CDPR gave up on it, trying to make some money with cosmetics for a while and then flush it. Lets be real: android won't get many new players, just old ones will play on mobile too.

I can't wait to laugh at them when they will get like 5k viewers on Gwent Masters next month.