Congratulations to our engaged modder community!

+
Congratulations to our engaged modder community!

Die besten Mods für den Hexer (The best mods for the Witcher) is a new article at PCGames Germany, one of the biggest gamer portal and print magazine overhere.This articles introduces and recommends:
  • The Wedding adventure
  • Merry Witchmas adventure
  • Entrapped adventure
  • Deception aventuure
  • Texturen mod
  • character skin mod
  • FCR mod
Great job :beer:Translation of the article:In comparison to other roleplaygames for instance The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, the number of mods for The Witcher is quite clear. We present you our seven favourites, which are four quest-mods, two texure mods and one interesting variation of the combat system.[instruction how to install]The Wedding When you ever wondered what happens during a wedding in the witcherworld, here you get the answer: The quest-modification "The Wedding" bases completely on dialogues and renounces to fights. Instead of that you are given plenty of humor, countless innuendos to the works of Andrzej Sapkowski (the creator of Geralt the Witcher) and a well done soundtrack. Everything wrapped into the classy ambience of a wedding. Duration of the game is almost one hour.Merry Witchmas In the quest-modification "Merry Witchmas" you save the spirit of Christmas – surely with violence. On his way back to Kaer Morhen Geralt makes a break in Vizima to earn some Orens*. However the witcher gets involved into a conflict of two factions, which you have to solve in the favour of one or the other side. Duration of the game is about 3 hours. Contrary to expectations the Grinch doesn't appear.(* Oren, in dem Wort fehlt kein "h", so heißt das Gold in The Witcher ... = It's no typo of a missing "h", Oren is the currency in The Witcher.German word "Ohren" means "ears", if this is of importance for you – PetraEntrappedAfter an exhausting day Geralt enjoys some relaxation in an inn of a small village. Shortly after that he notices with surprise that he is entrapped in the village and in great danger. The way to leave the village is violent and difficult alike. The duration of the game is one to two hours, it has six different endings and invites you to play the quest-modification once again.DeceptionThe quest-modification "Deception" takes place in the city of Carreas. There you get the mission to let a friend off the hook, who is threatened by the arm of the law. Deception presents a new attack (throwing knifes), artworks and a complete voice-over. The duration of the game is about three hours.The Witcher Texturen ModThe WitcherTexturen-Mod replaces almost all textures of the original game with high quality graphics, objects, property, walls, animals, locations, armors, special effects, ground-textures and even the minimap was optically revamped by MasterOfDarkness. The download size of almost 2 GB is accordingly weighty. Attention: With this installation the system requirements raises. Players with minimum specs should better refrain from downloading.The Witcher character skin modYou like to play The Witcher once again but you have no desire to watch the Witcher's butt for an other 20 hours? Maybe then you are more pleased with the above mentioned links to character skins which replace Geralt with a night-elf, Azar Javed or Eskel. The skills and animations remain the same, merely the optic changes.Full Combat Rebalance The modification Full Combat Rebalance (short FCR) from IFRIT changes the combat system from the scratch. It makes all fights more violent, strategically sophisticated, more logical in regard to sword style rules. Damage fully depends on the used weapon. New animations and attack possibilities perfect this package. The following well done trailer gives you a handsle of the changes.

One. Two. Three things from my team ;DGreat to see read it, even with Google Translate. BTW, I know there will be more reviews in magazines soon :teeth:

Guest 2005166

Excellent - I just wonder who wrote this article - the trainee? :hmmm:

Great job and congratulations to all of you guys involved in making Geralt have even more great adventures.

Congratulations to all :beer:my textures mod also was awarded as in the German Printmagazin called PC action the score very goodl! In a short article reports on my mod!(see you at Witcher 2 texture mod ^ ^ ;D) ;)

Could someone somehow (if it's not illegal) show us articles from the magazine? I'd like to see what they write about FCR but I don't have access to German magazines.

Flash said:
Could someone somehow (if it's not illegal) show us articles from the magazine? I'd like to see what they write about FCR but I don't have access to German magazines.
You can't see / don't have access to the article?

aaah, I understand ;) I don't know if in the print issue there is this article as well. The content of the website and magazine aren't always identical

That shows how different the journalists write such articles: The PC-Games has not even mentioned Evil Decision while a new journalist is active for the online-articles and he doesn't like me any more since I had to refuse for the DA-Mod-journal, while the former journalist of PC-Games Andreas Bertits is also writing for Gamersglobal and set my mod in the first place on his list. He was the journalist who came to me months ago and ask me to make this DA-mod-journal, he also made the interview with me a while ago... :)That shows if you are loved by a journalist he also likes your mod most and places it in the list in the first places. :p :hmmm:

Hey, wonderful!I'm glad your mods are bringing more publicity to The Witcher; maybe it'll bring us a new player or two.Congratulations to everyone featured!

Top Bottom