Connection Issues: Public Beta

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar. Tried to play a game the last hour. Failed to do so.

Constant error messages that either I or the opponant lost connection.

Same thing here. Getting errors while searching for opponent and when i manage to match up after like 10 tries, getting constant "conection lost" messages in every match. Lost alot of MMR and i'm really mad.

Yup I'm hard wired with great internet, all stable and it keeps disconnecting causing me to lose everytime. Have lost close to 10 games as it just gives me the loss. Then when I get to the main screen my daily rounds have gone up 2. Seems to be issues for a lot of people today.

I`m also having lot of connection issues. Can´t connect to a game or when I enter I got "connection lost" all the time. And also a lot of my oponentes lost the connection too.
Sometimes me or my opponent get stuck in the mulligan screen, preventing us to continue, even when the count down come to cero. And can´t even exit the game while stuck, I have to Alt+F4.

I don`t know if it has anything to do with, but when I open GOG I got an update screen, that always ends in error. I try downloading directly from the GOG website but the version there is 1.2.31.8a and the version that I have installed is 1.2.32 so I can not install it

I tried one last time and this happened :huh:

The game would let me move cards but it never played any.

Conn-lost Error the whole day.
Stable Internet here, but again just right now 2 times it told me conn was lost - even if it was just fine. Especially if this happens at the end of a won game and you get told you have lost ...:hmm:
Okay its a game - but playing in ranked and lose with this bug isn't great.

Last edited:
Since the new patch i have massive connection issues. i keep disconnecting at the start of a match and therefore i lost 6 ranked matches today and lost ranked points. this is just bulls***. why playing when i lose the points anyways. i could have been rank 19 by now. please fix this

I also have connection issues and it's either tries to reconnect without success for a long time, or reconnects but the game is frozen. I tried to forfeit the match but it simply didn't work. The only solution I found is to close the entire game.

What is even more worrying is that I'm not even sure I lost MMR points. I am over 4300 currently and since we don't lose many points after a lost game it's difficult to check if I lost any after relogging. And I don't want to seem a cheater who abuses the system, and simply disconnect to avoid point loss whenever he is in a bad situation.

I just joined the forums to say that I also am having connection issues, which I never had before this patch.

Connection Trouble during Ranked

2 matches in row during ranked I encounterd this issue and after the little connection tab dissapears I could not play any card and they just get stuck on board like in the picture. Couldnt even forfeit since the buttons does not trigger. Has anyone else encountered this ?

Attachments

• photo186991.jpg
    photo186991.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 51

Guest 4205021

constant disconnects.

why? ever sinse the midwinter update i keep getting the "trying to reconnect" its so annoying.

The game has crashed 5 times in 7 matches....

Worst connection issues I've ever experienced. It' completely ruining my mmr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom