Connection Issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam about to record my every game... oponent - zajks1. played throught 3 rounds - I won 1st, lost 2nd and won 3rd round - so victory had to me mine.. but suddenly - D/C and I lost.. after last card has been drawed (and made nod diference - I won..)

please,inspect it asap.. seems devs doing nothing!!! are you serious?

Iam about to record my every game... oponent - zajks1. played throught 3 rounds - I won 1st, lost 2nd and won 3rd round - so victory had to me mine.. but suddenly - D/C and I lost.. after last card has been drawed (and made nod diference - I won..)

please,inspect it asap.. seems devs doing nothing!!! are you serious?

Just officially confirming that the problem has been reported, and work is ongoing. I have no idea what the actual problem is, but I don't think it's an "easy" problem. It's one of those "hard" problems, I believe. I hate that kind.

Just officially confirming that the problem has been reported, and work is ongoing. I have no idea what the actual problem is, but I don't think it's an "easy" problem. It's one of those "hard" problems, I believe. I hate that kind.

After playing during the day without major problems, during the night after 23:30, all games I can not complete because the connection is lost, the internet works perfectly since the streams I watch together do not fall and the tests I do They say the connection is okay ... One suggestion would be to wait several seconds for the connection to come back, like Hearthstone ... instead of just missing the match ...

After playing during the day without major problems, during the night after 23:30, all games I can not complete because the connection is lost, the internet works perfectly since the streams I watch together do not fall and the tests I do They say the connection is okay ... One suggestion would be to wait several seconds for the connection to come back, like Hearthstone ... instead of just missing the match ...

SigilFey;n7893960 said:

"seems" so.. I (and as I read this thread carefully, Iam not the only one) have DC issues since 1st patch.. it has been 4 months now, and things getting worse then ever.. and devs instead of doing something does .. nothing - we keep loosing matches due DC isuues, which are NOT on our side.

Last edited:
SigilFey;n7893960 said:

"seems" so.. I (and as I read this thread carefully, Iam not the only one) have DC issues since 1st patch.. it has been 4 months now, and things getting worse then ever.. and devs instead of doing something does .. nothing - we keep loosing matches due DC isuues, which are NOT on our side.

Mashajab;n7898740 said:

No one said the problem is on the player's end. It likely is in some cases, but I find it highly probable that it's mostly a server issue. There have been several attempts to rectify the situation already which have worked very well for some people. If you have already tried the fixes posted throughout this thread and the problem is not resolved, identify the ones you have tried and any effects it seemed to have. Knowing simply how the situation may have changed can be useful. Be sure to include your platform, region, and internet provider. Continue sending tickets into CDPR Support with any feedback you can provide: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I realize working through lingering issues like this can be a pain, but in conclusion:

(Signals the booth. Lights fade save for a single spot around him. Taps the mic to ensure it's working. Waits for the house to grow still.)

Beta.

Last edited:
Mashajab;n7898740 said:

No one said the problem is on the player's end. It likely is in some cases, but I find it highly probable that it's mostly a server issue. There have been several attempts to rectify the situation already which have worked very well for some people. If you have already tried the fixes posted throughout this thread and the problem is not resolved, identify the ones you have tried and any effects it seemed to have. Knowing simply how the situation may have changed can be useful. Be sure to include your platform, region, and internet provider. Continue sending tickets into CDPR Support with any feedback you can provide: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I realize working through lingering issues like this can be a pain, but in conclusion:

(Signals the booth. Lights fade save for a single spot around him. Taps the mic to ensure it's working. Waits for the house to grow still.)

Beta.

Any answer from devs about this?

"Connection Lost: Service interrupted. Please verify your connection"

Started ranked few days ago...

I was with a 15-02 record, now i'm 23-17... 13 dc's... And at the same times i watch streamers playing it smoothly, without a single DC.

My connection is a solid WLAN.

Spent 100+ dollars on Kegs to test it....

I know it's a beta, and the rankings will mean nothing now...

But what about the rewards of lvl 15? And what about the reconnect feature? 1 sec timeout isn't very smart...

Come on CDPR.... Come on!!!

People love and support your work, me too... give a little back... just a note on this....

Greetings from Brazil.

Platform: Windows 10

Region: Brazil

Any answer from devs about this?

Started ranked few days ago...

I was with a 15-02 record, now i'm 23-17... 13 dc's... And at the same times i watch streamers playing it smoothly, without a single DC.

My connection is a solid WLAN.

Spent 100+ dollars on Kegs to test it....

I know it's a beta, and the rankings will mean nothing now...

But what about the rewards of lvl 15? And what about the reconnect feature? 1 sec timeout isn't very smart...

Come on CDPR.... Come on!!!

People love and support your work, me too... give a little back... just a note on this....

Greetings from Brazil.

Platform: Windows 10

Region: Brazil

Last edited:
Maybe you should reconsider point loss upon technical kickout before you can see the opponent? I have "problem with local client", autoloss, points decrease. Then (literally, next game in less than minute) my opponent have same issue (judjing by message), autowin, guess what? Point decrease. Have no idea what deck he was trying to play both time, so can't be cheating with client to decline "problematic" opponent decks.

Maybe you should reconsider point loss upon technical kickout before you can see the opponent? I have "problem with local client", autoloss, points decrease. Then (literally, next game in less than minute) my opponent have same issue (judjing by message), autowin, guess what? Point decrease. Have no idea what deck he was trying to play both time, so can't be cheating with client to decline "problematic" opponent decks.

Disconnection Issue

after 2 game..the next game I will be DC ..it will continue many time...please fix this as soon as possible..I can't barely win any match in ranking system due to DC ...I beg you..I love your game but the DC problem really make me don't want to play this game anymore!!

Disconnection Issue

after 2 game..the next game I will be DC ..it will continue many time...please fix this as soon as possible..I can't barely win any match in ranking system due to DC ...I beg you..I love your game but the DC problem really make me don't want to play this game anymore!!

I've sent a ticket to support: Here it is....

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, currently we're investigating this issue.

Regards,
Kuba

On 24 February 2017 at 04:07, Support Contact <teamgwent@playgwent.com> wrote:

Keywords: Connection lost
Problem description: First of all, I really like this game, and I'm very passionate about it already, I bought a plenty of Kegs, but my experience is ruined at every DC.
In the last 12 games, i've got 12 Dc's.

I've got a solid WLAN Connection.
Plz CDPR fix asap, We can't colaborate with the beta in this situation... A reconnect feature is needed.
I believe i'm speaking for hundreds of players...​

I've sent a ticket to support: Here it is....

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, currently we're investigating this issue.

Regards,
Kuba

On 24 February 2017 at 04:07, Support Contact <teamgwent@playgwent.com> wrote:

Keywords: Connection lost
Problem description: First of all, I really like this game, and I'm very passionate about it already, I bought a plenty of Kegs, but my experience is ruined at every DC.
In the last 12 games, i've got 12 Dc's.

I've got a solid WLAN Connection.
Plz CDPR fix asap, We can't colaborate with the beta in this situation... A reconnect feature is needed.
I believe i'm speaking for hundreds of players...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom