Connection lost

+
Connection lost

I'm getting a lot of game crashes saying that the Connection was lost and I should check my connectivity. It happens to me like 20x today...I tested my connection, restarted my router and everything is ok. I can play any other multiplayer games without any problem. All tests are good.

I'm wondering am I only one with such issues? Do you have such "connection error" messages too? It happened yesterday too but today it is horrible...

:(

Guest 3857871

Only disconnection messages i have been getting have been to inform me that my opponent has lost the connection. I have not had these myself.

Only disconnection messages i have been getting have been to inform me that my opponent has lost the connection. I have not had these myself.

And that is strange because I noticed I haven't such problem with other Xbox One players - it happens ONLY with PC players :/

I'm getting a lot of game crashes saying that the Connection was lost and I should check my connectivity. It happens to me like 20x today...I tested my connection, restarted my router and everything is ok. I can play any other multiplayer games without any problem. All tests are good.

I'm wondering am I only one with such issues? Do you have such "connection error" messages too? It happened yesterday too but today it is horrible...

:(
Same here mate, I think they need some sort of feature that will not disconect the match inmediately if something happens to the connection, maybe a 30 secods wait to see if the player was actually disconected.

Same here mate, I think they need some sort of feature that will not disconect the match inmediately if something happens to the connection, maybe a 30 secods wait to see if the player was actually disconected.

yeah and it happened so often today that it is like every other game I'm playing...I lost so many times because of that and the opponent is always winning even though I was winning the last round...:'( it takes all the fun from the game knowing that the opponent getting XPs for nothing...

Top Bottom