Console Command Help for Now or Never (Triss) Quest

+
Hi guys, just a quick question. I changed my mind about asking Triss to stay and I used the console to input two commands: removefact(q309_triss_lover) and removefact(q309_triss_stayed). Am I missing any capitalizations or other contextual issues? The quest journal for Triss did not change, it still says she stayed. Does the journal not update when you use console commands to change outcomes or did I type something incorrectly?

I romanced Yen after I'd entered in those commands. Really hoping I don't get "It Takes Three to Tango". Is there any dialogue I should look out for from either Triss or Yen when I get to Kaer Morhen that signals I romanced one and not the other?

(PS Attached is a screenshot of the console commands and the journal entry for "Now or Never".)

Attachments

• 20181015000527_1.jpg
    20181015000527_1.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 2,239
Last edited:
Hi guys, just a quick question. I changed my mind about asking Triss to stay and I used the console to input two commands: removefact(q309_triss_lover) and removefact(q309_triss_stayed). Am I missing any capitalizations or other contextual issues? The quest journal for Triss did not change, it still says she stayed. Does the journal not update when you use console commands to change outcomes or did I type something incorrectly?

I romanced Yen after I'd entered in those commands. Really hoping I don't get "It Takes Three to Tango". Is there any dialogue I should look out for from either Triss or Yen when I get to Kaer Morhen that signals I romanced one and not the other?

(PS Attached is a screenshot of the console commands and the journal entry for "Now or Never".)

You can romance both and right before the scene with Ciri and the mages (right before three to tango would start) do the following commands.

For Triss Ending
removefact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)
removefact(q208_yen_lover)
addfact(q309_triss_lover)
addfact(q309_triss_stayed)

Or these for Yennefer Ending:

removefact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(q309_triss_stayed)
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)
addfact(q208_yen_lover)

You do not need the "q310_triss_yennefer_payback" command with a save before the It Takes Three to Tango quest, nor the addfact commands if you already romanced both.

likely does not change the journal, never thought to check honestly.

Last edited:
I have a problem. The addfact commands are working, and I can see it after updating the character information, but removefact is not working

Top Bottom