Jobs Store Support Register

Console command help

+
I'm new! Sorry If I'm not posting in the right spot or these kinds of posts aren't welcome here. I've been spending about 3~ hours on this and I simply do not know what I'm doing, or if what I need is even possible.

I've been playing very carefully not to miss any quests or get any failed objectives, but I have two failed objectives in a quest I didn't even know it was possible to get them in.

The first one is "Ciri's Story: Breakneck Speed", I failed the objective "Mount another horse". I simply want to use the console command to show this objective as complete, but I'm not sure if that's even possible. From what I'm seeing on google, it may just possible to change the outcome in the game but not actual journal entries? I know this quest is q305, and I know the file is in content 4, q305_blanka.

The other one is "Ciri's Story: King of the Wolves". Apparently I only got 1/2 of the Fool's Parsley, so that objective is marked as failed. I didn't even know that could happen.

These are the only two quests I have a red X on, the completionist in me is very bothered by this >.> <.< Hope someone can help or give me an answer if this is possible to fix.