Console Command to Redo Finished Quests?

+
I'd say it could be done to some but not many, because if the quest contains data that's used in other quests you've also completed, there's no knowing how the game will handle the absence of said data, unless you reverse engineer the whole game (almost impossible for a game like this, but it would open up many possibilities). So no main quests or multi-faceted side quests.

It would also be good practice to revert to a prior save afterwards, the game might be unstable because you altered a game state when you weren't supposed to.

First you have to know the relevant w2phase facts. This can be done by extracting XMLs or YML's (not sure which ones). Then you'll have to remove all of them using the removefact('') syntax. Then you should be able to do the quest again.

(P.S: None of what I said is documented, speaking from logic alone, no guarantees this will work.)

There is no command to replay quests.

There are ways to introduce or edit the outcome of quests, but Journal will not be updated. Like if you choose something over another thing, that can be changed, and will effect some quest that read or is dependable of the chosen thing.

There is no command to replay quests.

There are ways to introduce or edit the outcome of quests, but Journal will not be updated. Like if you choose something over another thing, that can be changed, and will effect some quest that read or is dependable of the chosen thing.

I see. Well, it is reasonable. I reckon I can just start a new game with the DLC Only option if I want to re-experience the game without the main quest. Thank you!

Top Bottom