Console "Could not download user profile" login error

+
Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to load Gwent on the PS4

"Login error - could not download user profile, please try again later"

Is this anything to do with the account copying? I have not received an email to say this has finally taken place.

I've seen many others post about the same thing, but no one seems to know the reason. Does seem likely that it's related.

Hello everyone, I know I’m not the only one dealing with this issue, but I haven’t found any satisfying answers yet.
Some days ago, I requested to transfer my old Xbox profile to a newly created GOG account. The form says this process could take “up to 15 days”, so I’m assuming there’s still some time before I should start worrying. However, is there a way to check the status of my request? Trying to log-in and seeing that pop-up every time is quite annoying.

Hello just joined the forum. I am having the same issue on PS4. Any ideas on how to address this, or the cause?

Was it a signifier that account copying was processing, or something far worse like the accidentally deletion of my PS4 profile?

I saw on another thread it was suggested a support request be made, but that doesn't look to be possible for PS4 users...
Post automatically merged:

Quick update, if someone else has the same issue as above.

It does appear to be directly related to the account transfer.

After about 6 hours I could access my account again on PS4. And though I did not receive a confirmation email, my account had been transferred.

i discovered this by checking the profile of the target account on the playgwent website.

Overally, communication has been pretty terrible in this whole account transfer process. So I hope this post helps whoever is needing to read it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom