console vs pc game status - are we "release & forget" type of costumer?

+
console vs pc game status - are we "release & forget" type of costumer?

It`s sad how most problems are ignored on consoles and CDProject just spoil pc users. Major performance issues still exist on ps4 but they prefer to release graphic packs for pc, release dlcs than work on performance and text size. On top of that there is almost no communication with console people.

Maybe they are pc master race, there were forced by publisher to make console version to increase profit but for them is "the worst thing that they had to do".
But they forget how many copies they sold on both consoles.
I have impression that I am 2nd category of customer for CD project - "release & forget" type

I bought collector edition of this game and I am still not able to play it. Every patch I make small test to check status and fps drops kills me, text size is way too small...

Is CD project punishing us for not being PC gamers?

It is sad but true... ProjectRED is actually doing better than a lot of other companies.. Others just say: for support go to sony.... Sony says: not our problem, go to the developer... At least projectRED has a technical support section for the ps4 version... Just hoping anyone reads it and actually some action will come of it instead of vage posts like "we have not abandened the issue and are looking into it".. Whatever that means. There has been zero acknoledgement of any sort admitting that the game runs in an unacceptable way.

Even more dissapointed in sony btw... Because this is not the only game that has issues, see how horrible diablo 3 ros runs in a lot of areas.. It seems ps4 is by far not so next gen as sony would like us to believe.... Coming from a smooth 360 experience, my 6 week old PS4 will soon be collecting dust if things continue like this.

Even more dissapointed in sony btw... Because this is not the only game that has issues, see how horrible diablo 3 ros runs in a lot of areas.. It seems ps4 is by far not so next gen as sony would like us to believe.... Coming from a smooth 360 experience, my 6 week old PS4 will soon be collecting dust if things continue like this.

Most games on PS4 have smooth experience, this game is the problem

It`s sad how most problems are ignored on consoles and CDProject just spoil pc users. Major performance issues still exist on ps4 but they prefer to release graphic packs for pc, release dlcs than work on performance and text size.

Are you a clairvoyant? How do you know that they don't work on performance and other bugs?
Don't you think, that there are teams working for DLCs and game content improvements and completely other teams on bug fixes?

I bet you would be one of the first persons to complain when there's a week or two without content updates and "promised DLCs".

I didn't say most games have issues.. I only own 3 games atm which is this one, diablo 3 ros and project cars.. haven't really played cars too much yet but diablo 3 also has major issues.

And I don't expect to be adding more games anytime soon. I was hyped for the next gen experience but it has been a very bitter pil to swallow i have to say.

Lets see...
Dragon Age Inquisition-lots of problems that still persist until now including choppy game play, stuttering,odd shiny textures.
NHL 15-Choppy gameplay & missing gameplay features that needed to be patched,
Diablo Reaper of Souls-choppy stuttering game play, trophy & paragon leveling issues that still persist
MLB the Show- game freezes and locks up, gameplay lags, matchmaking fails
Devil May Cry- Stuttering and anisotropic filtering issues
Mortal Combat X -Anisotropic filtering issues
Far Cry 4 - pixel "shimmering"

I'm sure there are plenty more examples. MOST games have some kind of issues, thus why most games have day one patches or are patched later to fix them.

Top Bottom