Constant crashes

+
Constant crashes

I've been playing since open beta but for the past few days I am constantly crashing during matches. It doesn't matter if I'm mulliganning, flipping through cards, playing a card, selecting a card, etc, there is no trigger for the crashes and I'm averaging a crash every 15-20 minutes, sometimes the very next match after a crash. I have initialized the PS4 according to the PS4 error code and that hasn't stopped the crashes, and this problem only occurs to this game. I have submitted this bug to support but I doubt it's be much help and I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Yup. Right you are. I've played 6 games this morning. Five have been crashes. Half of those crashes happened in the latter stages of round 3. I don't know if they are genuine crashes or exploits. By the way hello, I'm Priest. And I'm new to the forums.

For some reason mine kept crashing when i started playing the AI once i had all the challenges done it got better? Though last night it crashed and then froze my ps4 till i unplugged it. Reported that one for sure.

Hi, I am getting exactly the same random crashes for the last few days. Just signed up here to find out if it was just my system or something!
It's been getting worse day by day. Would be grateful for any help, its SO disheartening when I'm in a really good close game and it throws me out. Have tried restarting the game, PS4 and Router to no avail. Please help...I'm missing getting my butt kicked

There has been all sorts of crashes in all platforms, but I wonder if rebuilding the database could fix at least some of those in PS4? I guess it's worth a shot, since it shouldn't take much time. If someone needs instructions of how to do it, check this link: http://www.gadgethelpline.com/rebuild-sony-ps4-database/

If that doesn't help, then you can contact to Support if it just keeps happening after a day (or two if it's weekend): https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

If someone manages to fix that problem, please come back and tell us the answer :)

Also, are these crashes happening from the beginning or after a while of playing?

Hi. Thanks for your advice, well I tried completely reinstalling the game and then rebuilding database but its still happening. It is completely random - tonight I have played 3 games and the first two were fine and then the 3rd game crashed after the first round. It happens at different places each time.

Rebuilding the database didn't work. It crashes during any time during a match and it doesn't matter how long you've been playing. I've crashed 5 minutes into a play session or 2 hours. Ever since my orignial post I'm averaging around 3 crashes every 2 hours (the same error code CE-33878-0). I've contacted support but they aren't doing anything other than collecting my crash and play data. Hopefully this gets fixed along with the succubus bug.

I'm still getting the same crashes too even after doing the database rebuild and full reinstall!
Played 10 games today and it crashed on 6 of them. The game just hangs and eventually it says "Game cannot be continued. A problem has occured with the local client that prevents the game from continuing. Ending the game" it goes down as a defeat every time. Can anyone actually help us please?

I emailed support a couple of weeks back and they said these crashes are still being looked into, i hope they are sorted next patch so I can play ranked again, it makes any progress impossible..

This is getting worse. 3 games played and 3 time-outs when I was in a strong position, its unplayable now

Third game on the new patch it happened, this issue wasn't fixed, so looks like another season with no ranked :(

Don't event try to look for a help from support. I sent to them all logs, crashing reports etc. few weeks ago. No answer since then. It looks like there is a huge problem with some AMD cards or drivers and CDP is too busy to solve it out. Maybe after release Cyberpunk in 2020, their team will find more time to fix it.

Ignoring ps4 servers? I cant hardly play 1 game without disconnecting. Makes arena completely unplayable and this has been going on for a while now

Top Bottom