Constant crashing on high-end PC

+
i9 9980xe processor (18 core overclocked to 4.4ghz)
32GB 4000Mhz DDR4
RTX 3080 MSI Trio
Sk Hynix P31 SSD 1TB

I cannot play this game for more than 10 minutes without crashing to desktop and the crash reporter opening up. I've tried DDU and reinstall drivers, re-installed the game, disabled all programs with overlays and this still continues to happen. At this point i have to conclude that the game is the culprit as other games do not crash like this. Is anyone else experiencing issues like this?

why are you running an overclock while trying to do diagnostics , thats a rookie mistake right there regardless of how anything else runs.

why are you running an overclock while trying to do diagnostics , thats a rookie mistake right there regardless of how anything else runs.
My system is stable at this frequency with every other game and on a 24 hour stress test. No way its the OC

An overclock might be stable on one game or many, but not another, considering how unstable this game is, try it without the overclock to at least see how it goes.

My Rig is right up there, just need a new gen GPU, but I have a 2080ti. I had lots of crashes before, it's even worse now since 1.04 came out. I can't play more than maybe 5-10 minutes.

Where do I find crash logs on my PC? I see others posted theirs I have no idea what folder its located in.

An overclock might be stable on one game or many, but not another, considering how unstable this game is, try it without the overclock to at least see how it goes.

My Rig is right up there, just need a new gen GPU, but I have a 2080ti. I had lots of crashes before, it's even worse now since 1.04 came out. I can't play more than maybe 5-10 minutes.

Where do I find crash logs on my PC? I see others posted theirs I have no idea what folder its located in.
i am trying to find the crash logs as well. Same issue as you still had crashes before 1.04 but after this update they got alot more frequent

Top Bottom