Constantly Having to Reregister Game with GOG (PS5)

+
Hey all, ever since I started using the PS5 version of the game (way back when Patch 1.5 came out), I've been having the issue where the GOG "My Rewards" widget keeps saying I haven't registered, forcing me to reregister the game, only for it to say I haven't registered it a day or two later. I've contacted CDPR about the issue, but I'm wondering if anyone else here has noticed the same problem and/or found a fix?

Thanks!

Hey all, ever since I started using the PS5 version of the game (way back when Patch 1.5 came out), I've been having the issue where the GOG "My Rewards" widget keeps saying I haven't registered, forcing me to reregister the game, only for it to say I haven't registered it a day or two later. I've contacted CDPR about the issue, but I'm wondering if anyone else here has noticed the same problem and/or found a fix?

Thanks!
Not on Steam, no. You tried verifying game files?

Can also try right-clicking Cyberpunk game folder, and de-select "Read only" also for subfolders and files. Maybe you get lucky.

Sadly, I'm on PS5, so there is no verifying game files or the like; I do wish the Playstation had that function.

Sadly, I'm on PS5, so there is no verifying game files or the like; I do wish the Playstation had that function.
Searching online did turn up a couple of similar issues where players were unable to register, but those stem from 2011. You could report the issue to Sony as well. Else, there's not much more to do then wait for a reply, I'm afraid.

Thanks!
Just to be sure, when on the main menu you're "unregistered", if you start a new playthrough, you get the rewards ? Cross-progression work ?
On Serie X, I had to reconnect my account on 1.61 (maybe due to the update). If I remember, at some point in 1.6, on the main menu I was "unregistered", but I still had my rewards when starting a new playthrough and cross-progression still work.

I don't believe I had my rewards in the new game I started until I reregistered, but I'm not 100% certain. I do know that it wasn't cloud-saving my files until I had reregistered.

I don't believe I had my rewards in the new game I started until I reregistered, but I'm not 100% certain. I do know that it wasn't cloud-saving my files until I had reregistered.
Ok, I ask, because the only times I check, it's due to a post on the forum. And each time, I'm unregistered. But my rewards was always in my stash during each of my playthroughs since release.

Actually, I recall now: I did *not* have the rewards until I had reregistered. Never had this issue with the PS4 version, but after 1.5... I swear, it feels like the patches after 1.3 have been adding issues rather than solving them- Particularly visual bugs.

Actually (and a bit off topic), out of curiosity, do you ever have sustained dips in performance after playing the game for a while, particularly in areas like the Cherry Blossom Market, the Kabuki Roundabout, and outside Megabuilding H10? It's another issue I've noticed since 1.5 and I'm curious how many others have faced this.

Actually, I recall now: I did *not* have the rewards until I had reregistered. Never had this issue with the PS4 version, but after 1.5... I swear, it feels like the patches after 1.3 have been adding issues rather than solving them- Particularly visual bugs.

Actually (and a bit off topic), out of curiosity, do you ever have sustained dips in performance after playing the game for a while, particularly in areas like the Cherry Blossom Market, the Kabuki Roundabout, and outside Megabuilding H10? It's another issue I've noticed since 1.5 and I'm curious how many others have faced this.
I'm on Series X ;)
It's just that almost each times I check, which it's not very often I'm unregistered too^^
But nope, no noticeable performance issues for me during 3 full playthroughs in 1.5+ (maybe it's the case in RT mode, but I never play with^^).
Anyway, I'm connected now, I will keep an eye on it. If I'm disconnected at some point, I'll start a new playthrough just to see if the rewards are in the stash (or not).

Hm. I'm going to have to make a post about the performance thing, because I can't be the only one experiencing it and none of my others games are having issues.

Top Bottom