Content cut for time

+
I wonder if the devs are truly happy with this product, even without the disaster that is their horribly buggy console releases? because this game in its current form reeks of cut content.

I feel like so much content was cut just so they could get it out by December 10 and avoid raising the fan's anger further with another delay. Honestly, no matter how you look at it, this game probably needed another 2 years of work before it was up to the standards they talked it up to in Night City Wire, interviews with devs, etc. So, poor management there.

Obviously there are great aspects to the game, like characters, storytelling and the overall entity that is Night City, but so many of what COULD (and should) be great falls short: fleshed-out romances and at least some romantic variety, impactful choices in general, watching brain dances, sexual content in general, in-game customization (of V's looks, the car, the apartment), etc. I'm probably forgetting some thing, but you get the idea. Hype aside, PR gave the impression that we'd have these things in spades, and that's not what we see.

Anyway, all this is just my opinion, but I really hope that future DLC will fix these problems.

the first time i booted game i picked Street Kid path, and first thing i saw was Arcade cabinet in bar and tried to interact with it, LOL i felt "yep this game doesn't look promising" xD but i ignored that, so fast forward 40 hours later, yep i was right game is unfinished only main story and gigs. That's IT.

Top Bottom