Contest 4 - The one with the comic book

+

Keth

Ex-moderator
Contest 4 - The one with the comic book

The next contest is here--this time it’s up to you to determine Geralt’s fate!

Have you had the chance to get your hands on the “Witcher House of Glass” comic book series? Ever wanted to write your own story? In the newest anniversary contest, we give you the opportunity to become the author of the next Witcher comic book. You heard it right, we want you to design a comic book with Geralt as its protagonist. You can of course include Dandelion and other characters known from The Witcher universe as well.

For your entry you can use any available material from any Witcher game or trailer. You can also draw your own panels if you wish.

Reminder: please keep in mind that your entry must be created specifically for the purpose of this contest, meaning that it must be original and could not have been posted anywhere else before.

Oooh this sounds brilliant. I finally finished taking the photos for my entry for contest 1 so hopefully I will have time to enter this one.

Do we have to draw the panels completely? Or are scripts and story boards fine?

Yeesh, guys, two weeks for a whole comic book? I was waiting for a contest that would give me a chance to draw something, but this is crazy. Hope you got a smaller-scale fanart thing coming up in the next few days...

You say original author -- I suppose illustrating a scene from the books is completely out of the question? I guess that seems obvious but gotta be sure c:

Top Bottom