Contest 5 - The last one

+

Keth

Ex-moderator
Contest 5 - The last one

It’s cloudy, cold and rainy outside--but do not worry--we’ve got a new contest coming to warm you up.

The previous entries in our series of contests had specific rules and guidelines - this time, we are sure that everyone will find a way to participate, no matter the skillset he or she possesses. We want you to show us how much you are waiting for the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. You can draw something, compose a piece of music, write about the game, basically anything goes! The only limit is your imagination. We want you to surprise us! :)

Reminder: please keep in mind that your entry must be created specifically for the purpose of this contest, meaning that it must be original and could not have been posted anywhere else before.

I found him like this... I'm not the only one who can't wait for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

View attachment 6229

"The Wild Hunt resonates in my head,
My resolution can not be dead.
This game signs the return of The White Wolf,
And to see that, I will give all my own."

Attachments

• IMG_2087.jpg
    IMG_2087.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 62

Tares

Forum veteran
Last edited:
I will show you how much!

I have tattooed the Wolf Witchers school on my arm and it's big!
I tweaked it a little bit for future tattoos though.

And this tattoo cost almost as much as my pc upgrade (450 Euro for tattoo) 550 Euro for upgraded Pc rig.

Believe me I love the Witcher and I think my next tattoo will be witcher related as well if the third installment delivers.

( and the trailers have pretty much overdelivered my expectations so far ;) )

EDIT: The Pc upgrade was so i could play The Witcher 3 by the way.
EDIT2: You might need proof that is infact me https://www.facebook.com/martin.d.eriksson.7 So there ya go. Same ugly mug as my avatar.
EDIT3: Well I just re read the rules and boy do i feel dumb.

Attachments

• 20140603_195615.jpg
    20140603_195615.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Top Bottom