[Contest] H0L!D4Y postcards from Night City

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Night City might have been voted the worst place to live in America, but what’s it like during the holidays? Would the corporate city center yield, or would it remain its corpo self? Would Watson assault you with even flashier visual cacophonia? Perhaps citizens would just go crazy with decorations no matter the district?

While we're at it — in the midst of this technological craze, do you think people still stick to old traditions and send each other holiday postcards? And can you imagine the kind of postcards such cheerful cyberpunks would send this time of year?

It’s time to find out…

Show us what a holiday postcard from Night City looks like, and leave it in a comment below for a chance to win some sweet Cyberpunk threads.

The 1st place winner will receive:
  • Samurai hoodie
  • Samurai socks
  • Cyberpunk beanie
  • Cyberpunk goodie bag

The 2nd place winner will receive:
  • Samurai socks
  • Cyberpunk beanie
  • Cyberpunk goodie bag

The 3rd place winner will receive:
  • Cyberpunk beanie
  • Cyberpunk goodie bag

The contest starts at 19 December 2019 and entries can be submitted until 11:59 PM on January 6th 2020. Full rules are available here.

You can find information about how we'll process personal information of participants in the CD PROJEKT S.A. Privacy Policy.

Front.png
Back.png

Last edited:
Sorry would have been better if the file size was bigger and if I didn't do it on my phone.

Attachments

• 20191221_075615.jpg
    20191221_075615.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 205
Я хотя бы попытался... Главное участие, а не попытка?

Attachments

• upload_2019_12_21_23_41_54_868.png
    upload_2019_12_21_23_41_54_868.png
    409 KB · Views: 189
  • 1576958430265.jpg
    1576958430265.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 197
EL3QPBEWsAIoa4u-Recuperado.png

Here is what it says once decyphered:

Wake up Samurai. Our comms have been intercepted and bugged but plain old post is so outdatted that they didn't even consider about it. Meet me in Venice, Ca. You know the place.

Also the text in the postcard is a little lame pun. Hold-up day kind of sounds like Holyday. And being as it is a city with so much crime hearing "Hold up!" either from the police or criminals is a pretty common thing, so much that it kinda has become a Night City staple.

I wanted to do a bit of a play off the story I had for the post card delivery post and also draw from inspiration from the ARG :)

It's Night City and you've been making a name for yourself and drawing a lot of attention and interest. With how deep you are now, you can't be sure who is monitoring your communications. Nothing quite beats good old fashioned postcards and with the holidays in full swing it's the perfect cover to reach out to your netrunner Raven.

cppost2.jpg

cppost1.jpg

Looks innocent enough as a trip to Pacifica until we dig a little deeper into the message itself.

"Man Sometimes Getting Into New Places Is Crazy! Killers Everywhere! Yes I'm Safe samurai."
MSG IN PIC KEY IS SAMURAI

Looking at the picture we can see encoded text faintly on the billboard (normally this will be encoded within the pixels themselves)

sospsfs fjkwp wsqmc ykto asmf qcry uk jkq ikobdvr ko ikobrq wr jrru qk smq ispq hrrq qkjdbcq sq qcr gkmsqdkj hsfr ptor jk kjr ikggkwp jrqwsqmc msjjkq pqkl wcsq wr pqsoqru sgq wdgg hrrq tp ar lorlsoru

Applying the key:
arasaka knows watch your back they do not forgive or forget we need to act fast
meet tonight at the location make sure no one follows
netwatch cannot stop what we started
alt will meet us be prepared

Top Bottom