Continuity issues (1.3)

+
The delamain issue, its been in the game for ages now. His face is constantly on my screen just watching me. Ive tried exploding the cars and catching them but the quest is bugged. Please fix this issue

I wait for a while to see if anyone close enough with game in progress is going to show up and then pick accordingly.

For Sinnerman, what sort of result you got if you tried sleeping after eliminating Sinnerman? Did demonstration still got loaded in game world etc?
Not already try for Sinnerman :(
(but I will soon, for sure)
Post automatically merged:

Tested :)
So I confirmed to Wakako that the contract is executed, I slept 2 times, saved, quit the game (for unloading everything, who know), relaunched the game, slept 2 times again. Finally and unfortunately, nothing have change :(
ccd39245-c86d-458d-a160-88a37781deeb.PNGd0693d6a-1d93-4dde-8328-faa007bffe8e.PNG
And I'm waiting for the message from Caesar :)

Last edited:
The delamain issue, its been in the game for ages now. His face is constantly on my screen just watching me. Ive tried exploding the cars and catching them but the quest is bugged. Please fix this issue
While this is clearly a bug, this isn't issue discussed here, but you should contact support about it as they might be able to come up with a solution for your problem. You can do that via support site

I just figured out something :)
The picture have changed, I have never paid attention to it before...
After few (a lot of quests), there is a new picture for The Passion BD. It's no longer "coming soon".
Before

After
b533ec2c-2f16-44ae-ac83-d7326a413a56.PNG

But it still an "event" at the studio entrance.

I just figured out something :)
The picture have changed, I have never paid attention to it before...
After few (a lot of quests), there is a new picture for The Passion BD. It's no longer "coming soon".
Before

After

But it still an "event" at the studio entrance.
Thanks for this. This answers if game can dynamically load adverts related to in-game events. It's just that Passion add should disappear if V makes production impossible.

Thanks for this. This answers if game can dynamically load adverts related to in-game events. It's just that Passion add should disappear if V makes production impossible.
Honestly, I had never paid attention before. I was surprised when I see it when leaving the megabuilding :)
And also, I never receive the message about Cesar's car. I let it money and his car, he never send me a message about his car (I'm not far from the end and defeat Razor). So I should receive his message about his kid soon.

The Gustavo Horta (is the name right?) graffiti should wait for his mission also but that must be crazy to do unless they can alter all at once

The Gustavo Horta (is the name right?) graffiti should wait for his mission also but that must be crazy to do unless they can alter all at once
It's that, whitout the "H" - Orta :)
Which graffiti ?
Because before he's a "boss" of Valentinos. And after, even dead, he's a member that all remember, Valentinos talk about him in the bar if you do his quest before doing Heroe (Jackie's offrenda).

It's that, whitout the "H" - Orta :)
Which graffiti ?
Because before he's a "boss" of Valentinos. And after, even dead, he's a member that all remember, Valentinos talk about him in the bar if you do his quest before doing Heroe (Jackie's offrenda).
There are graffitis spread through Heywood about his death, even before we play the Gig with him
Post automatically merged:

And after, even dead, he's a member that all remember, Valentinos talk about him in the bar if you do his quest before doing Heroe (Jackie's offrenda).
Ah that's cool

Uff, google translate is confusing "vengar" with "venir"
o_O:ROFLMAO:
Ok... my bad, sorry :(
(I admit spanish was not my "preferred" language at school... by far, so I have to trust Google...)

Anyway, so it could be (because there is no mention about Gustavo's death) :
- To take a revenge for Gustavo's death, which is possible but not already happen yet in my save.
- To take a revenge because Gustavo was attacked by 6th Streets and his "girl friend" is now a "vegetable", which it's already happened and also a very good reason to take a revenge if you ask me.

Last edited:
o_O:ROFLMAO:
Ok... my bad, sorry :(
(I admit spanish was not my "prefered" language at school... by far)
Anyway, so it could be (because there is no mention about Gustavo's death) :
- To take a revenge for Gustavo's death, which is possible but not already happen yet in my save.
- To take a revenge because Gustavo was attacked by 6th Streets and his "girl friend" is now a "vegetable", which it's already happened and also a very good reason to take a revenge if you ask me.
I will say that the intend is to avenge Gustavo death, since the complete phrase is "Vengaremos a..." the "a" tells you that Gustavo is not able to take vengeance on his own, and this for me implies that he is dead. Of course, I don´t know if a native speaker has written that... and I'm native speaker of Castilian Spanish (peninsular)... you might find some differences with latin american variants (although spanish is one of the most uniform languages in the world in its "standard" variety, its mostly idioms that are region specific).

I will say that the intend is to avenge Gustavo death, since the complete phrase is "Vengaremos a..." the "a" tells you that Gustavo is not able to take vengeance on his own, and this for me implies that he is dead. Of course, I don´t know if a native speaker has written that... and I'm native speaker of Castilian Spanish (peninsular)... you might find some differences with latin american variants (although spanish is one of the most uniform languages in the world in its "standard" variety, its mostly idioms that are region specific).
Yeah, I'll trust you ;)
So yes, the "a" in the sense Gustavo is not able to do it himself, definitely go in the way of "He's dead and Valentinos will avenge him".
(anyway, it's the kind of detail that I can't notice with my Spanish skill, and it's apparently also not better with GT...)

Yes I think that's the one although I was sure it came with his face graffiti like the other murals. But maybe not
I have just finished all the GIGs for Padre (on foot) and it's the only one (in many places) that I have see.
But I think about the fact they don't change during the game. Maybe because it's like potholes in the roads, a kind of "stickers" that Devs could choose from a list when creating the map (unlike the billboards).
So it's probably definitve, once placed, impossible to change them depending on the events in the game.

Top Bottom