Contoller rt,rb ,right stick not working

+
I'm not sure why the controller is not working. I recalibrated, unplugged, plugged in everything. The right bumper, right trigger and sticks arent working over multiple controllers. I thought it was the xbox elite controller but it didnt workwith another controller.

Anyone fix this? Or have the same issue?
Post automatically merged:

has no one had this issue?

Last edited:
I am in the same boat. Playing on PC with Xbox One controller. Was working fine with controls on 1.03 and now every time I launch the game, every buttons work in the controller except the left and right sticks. Can't move character at all. Restarting the game did not fix this. This happened when on patch 1.04 using GOG. I stopped playing the game since I can't use the controller. Using the keyboard and mouse is okay but not the experience I wanted. I tried using another controller to make sure it was not a controller issue. The same problem presents. Also confirmed that the controller works fine on other games.

Last edited:
I am having the exact same issue. The right bumper, right trigger, and the joysticks don't work randomly. Pushing in the joysticks work, and all the other buttons work just the RT, RB and L and R Sticks. Saving and reloading didn't fix it. Unplugging and disconnecting didn't fix it. Only a full restart of the game fixes it. Super annoying. It must be game specific because the same controller works fine in RDR2, Witcher 3, AC: Valhalla.

So for some reason I am having an issue thats similar, for some reason if I hold right bumper I can look around and move around, Also same with car, But If you let go of the bumper while moving you just keep moving till you press the right bumper again

So for some reason I am having an issue thats similar, for some reason if I hold right bumper I can look around and move around, Also same with car, But If you let go of the bumper while moving you just keep moving till you press the right bumper again
This is the exact issue I seem to be having! Right bumper allows me to move and look around, but other than that, I'm screwed if I want to play normal with controller.

I’ve got the exact same issue!! Right stick does not work at all! Cannot play the game without the right stick 😂 if I go into photo mode right stick works fine! Please fix this!!!
Post automatically merged:

I’ve got the exact same issue!! Right stick does not work at all! Cannot play the game without the right stick 😂 if I go into photo mode right stick works fine! Please fix this!!!
I’ve managed to find a fix, if anyone else is still having the same issue! Saving and loading didn’t work for me, but what did work for me was using the fast travel, hope this helps others 👌

Last edited:
I had the same problem. I found pressing F1 fixed it for me, pressing F1 seems to toggle if RB works or not for me.
I have no idea why, but this worked for me as well lol. I plugged in a controller cause i thought it might be easier to drive with the controller and use the kb+m for everything else and the game at first was stuck making me go left, and on reloading a save just wouldn't move, pressed f1 and boom, controller works just fine

This just happened to me too: I use keyboard and mouse on foot and controller in cars, all was good for days eccept now that the game randomly decided to first dssable my right bumper, a mintue after all the right side and then just the joysticks. Reloading the save game didnt help. Only Restarting the game restored the controller inputs. I knew the game was glitchy and Im honestly very tollerable to that due to my love for Fallout/Elder Scrolls games and as many glitchis this has it has awesome graphics, great sorry, good sized map with lootable contents but heck. This controller thing drove me up a wall. Please fix.... :3

Top Bottom