Contract: Bovine Blues Bug

+
Contract: Bovine Blues Bug

I happened to slay the Slyzards before starting this quest. Quest went normally, when I found out a slyzard was responsible for dropping the cow on the worker, Geralt commented something like "I already killed the Slyzards, now to get paid for it" but when I returned I coulnd't enter conversation with the quest giver , thus I couldn't get paid/finish the quest. The guy is leaning over a table and repeating the same line whenever I try to talk to him. Tried meditating then talking, coming back to him couple days/quests later etc to no avail.

View attachment 45911

Attachments

• bovineblues.jpg
    bovineblues.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 155
@frivolousam , this bug has been noticed before, but RED Support could probably use a bit more information. Please, report this issue using their form, and, if possible, include a save. Thanks.

Finished B&W with only this quest unresolved. Started another B&W run with my other witcher save(different main game choices etc). Went right to Bovine Blues and completed it and noticed it connects to another questline about building statues and expected workers who hasn't arrived for some reason. Now I'm guessing it may not be related to killing slyzards before taking on the contract, cos geralt's comment on already dead slyzards suggests it wasn't a design flaw and in the first playthrough I happened on such missing workers; completed about 4 similar quick quests and on some of them the cam was focusing on some ongoing statue building, something felt off... and eventually it never resolved cos of the contract bug/I might have done these quick quests before starting Bovine Blues and that may have had interfered with it... I guess : P

Top Bottom