Contract bug: contract completed but can't receive reward points

+
Hello, everyone!

I encountered this bug today, as where I have completed a contract (specifically the one where you need to get all the Geralt cards) but I cannot receive my reward.

I attach a picture so you can see for yourself.

Attachments

• gwent_bug.png
    gwent_bug.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 132

rrc

Forum veteran
No, restarting the game or the client did nothing. The contract is still there, completed but unable to be acquired.
Gwent works on a principle called "Eventual Consistency" where in, the game will eventually get consistent with the supposed to be state. It may take a few mins or few hours or even few days sometimes to get the rewards (not just reward points, but even Ores or Scraps from GG, and even to your TB premium cards). So, just give it some time.

I got my premium Reynard almost a month late, but *eventually* I got it.

No, restarting the game or the client did nothing. The contract is still there, completed but unable to be acquired.

It's not uncommon for things to get lost in limbo for a bit. It should appear within a day or two. Think it has something to do with GOG server refresh. The same delayed response happened here and there with rewards for Gwent not appearing, MMR not being displayed properly, TW3 achievements, etc.

If it doesn't appear within 48 hours, you can hit the FAQs and contact Support.

Top Bottom