Contract: Skellige's most wanted

+
Contract: Skellige's most wanted

It seems that this quest near it's ending it won't finish. The werewolf just keeps animating but the quest doesn't end. It's pretty frustrating when there are almost no missions anymore. Are there more people with this problem?

everyone...just search the internet. seems after patch 1.07 this bug happens to everyone. they fixed it for the pc (or some fan-made patch...)...but as far as i know there is currently no way to finish this quest on ps4....if someone knew better, I'd be very happy, so please correct me, if i'm wrong...

I'm having the same issue. Werewolf stops fighting at zero health and just stands around. I've tried saving once I get into the fight. I've tried fast traveling to different maps. Werewolf is stuck in the same spot with 2/3 health and cannot be harmed. Seriously frustrating when I'm so close to the end of the game!

I had two quests I could not complete before 1.08. The other one was "wanna look at me stuff" and the latest patch fixed it, but Skelliges most wanted does the same over and over. And cant be completed. Im so glad I was able to go back to the last checkpoint and just walk outta there.

I'm having the same issue. Werewolf stops fighting at zero health and just stands around. I've tried saving once I get into the fight. I've tried fast traveling to different maps. Werewolf is stuck in the same spot with 2/3 health and cannot be harmed. Seriously frustrating when I'm so close to the end of the game!

Did yoy try to reinstall this DLC? In some cases it helps. From earlier information from CDProject Red they added hot-fix to this quest and I've read various reports from people who finished this mission on 1.07 or 1.08. I'm still some way from this quest on my second game so can't check if it works every time.

Yes, it happened to me and It sucks ass! I killed all the Monsters but then got the health down to just about zero for the Werewolf, then, He just stands in one spot and doesn't fight back; I thought he was just scared to get his ass kicked by Geralt but he then disappears but still makes stupid sounds...Is there a system in place for the Devs to test this crap before selling the game to the general public that waited 3 yrs. for Geralt of Rivia to return in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt?

Last edited:
Just played this DLC quest earlier today. I installed the DLC after beating the game. Same with what others experienced, the werewolf just won't die even at zero health.

Platform: PS4
Patch version: 1.08

Hope it gets fixed next patch. Thanks!

I run in to the same problem last weekend. Played it severel times, and same outcome everytime. The werewolf just stopped fighting. It have happend o couple of times that monsters/enemys have become immortal so i thought if I reload last checkpoint and played again it would have worked. But not on this contract.

I have the same issue and had a similar one with a fiend on another quest where its supposed to hypno you then run away. Luckily that one gets fixed by reloading a previous save.

The most annoying things for players right now: undying werewolf, flying chair in oxenfurt, awkward animations for dockers... and nothing has been done with such issues..
3 months have passed, cdpr do you even care?!?!?!

The most annoying things for players right now: undying werewolf, flying chair in oxenfurt, awkward animations for dockers... and nothing has been done with such issues..
3 months have passed, cdpr do you even care?!?!?!

I am baffled as to how a flying chair or some weird animations in harbor could even be considered "most annoying things" compared to the actual serious framerate/stuttering issues the ps4 version has...

I give you the quest bug, you are right on that one.

But i would trade a full floating house in oxenfurt for a better framerate...that is the actual "serious" issue.

Last edited:
Valkyre4
Actually It breaks the immersion.
As for the framerate issues, stuttering - it goes w/t saying it should be fixed. But they won't, they cant handle it, so I got used to it. And then also realize that flying chair actually ruins a lot of impressions..besides framerate issues.

I have also reached this place.
And yes it didn't work. The Werwolf does not die.
Godamn DLC's => There were and are many problems with them.
I thougt that such major problems were repaired, but they are still there even after patch v1.08.
CDPR, please add this questproblem on the next patch list. => 1.09

Thanks.

Nevertheless the Witchter 3 is a fucking great awesome game!

Top Bottom