Contract: Skellige's most wanted

+
Whats upsetting is CDPR responded multiple times on the PC thread with fixes for this but on here they don't say a word. I'm on my second play through version 1.08 and this quest still doesn't work. The werewolf just moans non stop when it's health gets to zero and the quest can't complete. I have other quests also that can't be completed because of bad programming and laziness. I love this game but definitely feel it should not have been released till everything was working smoothly. And what sucks is the only way to uninstall dlc and reinstall is to uninstall the entire game and that's not even guaranteed to fix the problem with this quest. CDPR showing they don't care too much for us console gamers so I definitely know I won't buy any more collectors editions or expansion passes in the future unless they start to show some care.

Hello, I have the same problem.
But tell me, if I stop the quest just before my fight against the werewolf, and I go to do an other quest. If a patch come to correct this bug, can I finish the werewolf quest even I've already begun this one ?

I cannot believe it! Yes it is true. This quest hasn't been fixed/repaired yet. God damn it, more than 600 changes in patch 1.10 and this DLC-Quest is still not fixed. WTF. How long do we have to wait for this fix? As mentioned above, they are working on it, but I have to admit that I cannot hear it any longer and NO, I won't wait again until the next patch comes out.

Last edited:
Mine still is bugged. I got an email stating it should be fixed sonar, but that was 2 months ago. My definition of soon is different than CDPR I guess.

Mine still is bugged. I got an email stating it should be fixed sonar, but that was 2 months ago. My definition of soon is different than CDPR I guess.

Can I ask on what platform are you playing on? And have you tried redownloading the DLC?

It seems that this quest near it's ending it won't finish. The werewolf just keeps animating but the quest doesn't end. It's pretty frustrating when there are almost no missions anymore. Are there more people with this problem?

I do!!
I finished almost all of other missions and cant complete this one.

Very annoying especially because the mission story is very good one.

I got the same problem with the werewolf on PS4 and I use the latest patch running V.1.10 on PS4 and still cant kill that darn werewolf.

Can I ask on what platform are you playing on? And have you tried redownloading the DLC?

Do you know if its worth redownloading the DLC on Ps4? Is it even possible on ps4? Awsome quest. I just Want to kill that werewolf.

I saw on CDPR's Facebook, some days ago, that they are still working on fixing this quest. I gave up on it... I just started NG+ so maybe, by the time I get that quest, it'll be fixed.

The same for me in Italy. NOT FIX on PS4 !

Same situation here. The latest patch doesn't fix this bug on PS4. Redownloading the DLC doesn't help.
This game should have been delayed further, so bloody frustrating. It's been over 6 months and it still doesn't play/work properly.

Top Bottom