Contracts aren't shown

+
Hi All

Have anyone also the same Problem. At the profile Page(ingame) there was yesterday a contract tab (with the Achivements, missions etc.) But now ist gone.

Is this a Bug?

Thanks for helping

Which platform are you using?
I Use IOS and Windows. I tried in IOS during the Day and now i tried on Windows (gog).. it isn't here
Post automatically merged:

And i tried everything from the threads. Nothing works. Also didnt get the thronebreaker rewards :(

Last edited:
Have the same problem as of today - playing on PC via GOG. I've already tried deleting the local files and reinstalling, as well as verifying the game files several times. I also tried opening a support ticket, but I can't check its status anywhere and haven't even received a confirmation e-mail.

Do I need to open another ticket?
Will my achievement progress still register even if they're currently invisible?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Not sure what's going on, but it doesn't seem to affect many players. I myself don't have any issues.

Tried resubmitting the ticket, because I haven't received a confirmation e-mail for my first ticket after several hours. Haven't received one for this either. Is it not automated? It's kind of strange that you open a ticket and then it disappears into the void with no way to track it or know whether it exists at all.

The game doesn't seem to track contracts progress or levelling rewards. Just lost a reward point and a test keg after finally making it to Prestige 5.

Nothing - and the login alert from minutes before I opened the first ticket came through just fine into my inbox.

I am having the same issue.

I opened up a support ticket with CDPR... I'll let you know once they respond.
Yes please, let us know

i opened also a ticket. And didnt received any Mail about the verification or somethimg like that

I love the game but not to know if my progress on thronebreaker and gwent will count... i dont want to play...

Last edited:
So the support ticket I submitted ended up being for the GOC app and not the Gwent game. So I resubmitted to the right support team, but like the everyone here, I have not received a confirmation email.

I checked out the r/Gwent board and there are others experiencing the same issue we are...

Last edited:
I am also having these exact problems. Was all good until yesterday morning and now I don't feel like I should play any more because I can't progress to get new rewards.

I submitted a ticket from my phone yesterday. As others have stated, there was no confirmation and there has been no reply. I've tried again from my PC, so we will see if I get anything back.

Let me know if anybody has a way of resolving this.

hi guys, i have also these problems... i have already bought the thronebreaker but didnt get the reward..
and the contracts cannot be done or even show.
since these problems have been found, i play as normal. i wanna know these reward can be token back or not.

Hi all

So today i get an Email from my support ticket:
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We are aware of the issue and currently looking into this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

So, I see, the only thing is to wait...

I finally received a response too... though they did say that all progress toward contract completion would be credited once the issue is resolved... this was only after proving to them that the issue kept me from receiving 9 contract rewards. At first they blew me off like it was just a one-time anomaly... it wasn't until I pressed the issue that it had been 4 days since the Contracts tab showed up and named all the rewards I should have received that they took the complaint seriously.

Ok, I hope they solve the Problem quickly, because I don't really believe in that: they did say that all progress toward contract completion would be credited once the issue is resolved

But we will see... and without the rewards, the reward tree for Mahakam Season is impossible for me.

Yes it seems so. waiting ...not playing

Today I got an Update on IOS...but the Problem is still there... :(

Last edited:
Good news - the update seems to have fixed the bug for me. All my contracts are back, my progress was added, I can finally open my kegs!

Top Bottom