Contracts for Thronebreaker not redeemable in Gwent

+
I have unlocked multiple achievements on Thronebreaker that have corresponding contracts on Gwent for reward points (getting 10k gold for example). The achievements are unlocked when I load up Thronebreaker but have no progress and can't be redeemed ON Gwent. Any help? Also I apologise if I have posted this in an incorrect place

Did you buy TB on GOG or Steam? If you have the Steam version achievements don't transfer to Gwent. If you have the GOG version sometimes it takes a couple of hours, or even a couple of days for them to show up.

Did you buy TB on GOG or Steam? If you have the Steam version achievements don't transfer to Gwent. If you have the GOG version sometimes it takes a couple of hours, or even a couple of days for them to show up.

This is on Xbox sorry I didn't clarify

So Gwent and Thronebreaker are with the same Xbox account?

Did you install and play Gwent before starting with Thronebreaker or only after?

So Gwent and Thronebreaker are with the same Xbox account?

Did you install and play Gwent before starting with Thronebreaker or only after?

Yes both games are linked to the same account. I downloaded Gwent first and played Thronebreaker a week later. Peculiar thing is some achievements I have been able to redeem (kill the manticore, obtain 10 trinkets), but others i cannot

Just wondering if this was resolved?
I have exactly the same issue, got all the achievements in Thronebreaker on Xbox but have 7 "The Witcher Tales" contracts in Gwent incomplete.

Thanks.

Has this issue been resolved? I too have the same issue, especially for the plutocracy achievement, once more again, and I might need that for later achievements. I contacted support but no answer from them.

Top Bottom