Controller ADS speed too high

+
On Xbox One X using Series X controller I found aiming improved after 1.5 that being most noticeable when shooting from the car during certain stages of story. I was surprised.

The elite 2 analog is much tighter, feels harder at the touch and has less travel around.
Yet the same components.

On Xbox One X using Series X controller I found aiming improved after 1.5 that being most noticeable when shooting from the car during certain stages of story. I was surprised.

Yet the same components.

Don't think I'm very confident in the durability of the controller XD. But it's revision 2.

Don't think I'm very confident in the durability of the controller XD. But it's revision 2.
Yeah well, there might have been a class action thing or something...

But aiming, that's the topic and from players point of view, I mean everybody, the best thing is that things works as intended with things shipped with console. Also I think from CDPR's point of view, that the same. IMO in current situation (chip shortage) it's important to focus on game play on basic controllers.

See title. The shocking absense of this setting is making it borderline unplayable for me, and for many other people (just google cyberpunk ADS sensitivity) Any chance of adding this soon?

Year 2. Fix this. It's not a big. It's a simple feature you ignored for no reason.

Sensitivity and ADS Sensitivity should be separate. ADS should NOT be as fast as the regular Sensitivity.

This makes the game unplayable on controller.
Go play literally any other fps ever made ever.
The ADS is NEVER as fast as the normal looking speed.

Fix this. Add a separate ADS slider. [...] It's been 2 years. 2 years of you ignoring this issue that has been stated on this forum and reddit multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
@dtv20 Thread merged, and duplicate deleted.

Please do not spam threads about the same thing, as it's against the rules and will do no good. Additionally, attacking the developers is a bad idea and also against the rules.

I agree 100%. Have the speed reduction maxed out and it's still way too high. Also, am I crazy or do you have to hold L3 for a second to sprint? A quick tap doesn't work like it does in other games.

For Christ's sake, add ADS sensitivity to consoles! Half the weapons are pretty much unplayable without it and it has become pretty much a standard in every FPS game in consoles.
People have been asking for it since launch, and it really doesn't seem like much trouble to be fixed.

Top Bottom