controller bugs dx12 build

+
there's 3 main issues when playing with a controller on the dx12 build

1) input bug
if i move on one direction , even i don't do any input on my controller , my character steel moving

2) camera issues
only happen when controller is plugged / connected
some few time if i go near a wall , corner , camera movement will automaticaly turn around 180°
( auto center camera on or off , or changing camera don't do anytthing )

3) like as delay or no response
some few time , even i trigger input , i.e loot , open door , moove , it feel there's no response

4) an overhall lag with controller connected

using xbox one serie x controller
playing the game on steam , tryed overlay on and off

issues happens only dx12 build , not feels those issues on dx11 build
tryed ndvia refkex on , on+boost , off , change anything .

no major issues when playing with K/M and controller disconnected on dx12 build .
all ready check if my controller working properly on other games ( cyberpunk 2077 and other games , all fines )

Hm, very strange - I have been playing with an Xbox One controller too and it works fine on the directx12 version of this game (GOG). At least I didn't notice a difference to the directX11 version.

Did you try to change the steam controller settings? In the steam menu you can click on "settings" and go to "controller" . Here you can check out the "General Controller Settings" and see what's selected there.

Also, if you right click on the game in your steam library and then click on "properties" you can go to the "controller" settings. You could experiment with these settings if the suggestion above doesn't do anything.

Other than that, maybe some other application is interfering with the game.

Hm, very strange - I have been playing with an Xbox One controller too and it works fine on the directx12 version of this game (GOG). At least I didn't notice a difference to the directX11 version.

Did you try to change the steam controller settings? In the steam menu you can click on "settings" and go to "controller" . Here you can check out the "General Controller Settings" and see what's selected there.

Also, if you right click on the game in your steam library and then click on "properties" you can go to the "controller" settings. You could experiment with these settings if the suggestion above doesn't do anything.

Other than that, maybe some other application is interfering with the game.
find i out the culprit
if i enable dlss , all go wrong with the controller
without dlss no more lag , no more input no response for looting or intereact object ; less camera bug , less issues with animation cancel
( when dlss enable , some few time if i change direction on different state walk/run , need to wait end animation character before i can trigger any input . this the main issues when i can't loot chest/box when aprroching on movement ) .
same issues with FSR 2.1

so not dx12 build the culprit , but mostly there's something off when enable dlss or fsr .

Still strange, I'm playing with DLSS enabled and no such issues. And there are no mods installed?

You can report it to support here:

Just click on "contact us" to send a ticket. But you definitely need to mention what PC setup you are playing on.

no mods , playing on steam
( tryed with ovlerlay on/off )

i'll make a report for this bug .
tryed when dlss on , ndvia reflex on / on+boost , vsync on/off , cap fps 30 , cap fps 60
notice less issues with vsync on and cap fps set at 30 when i enable dlss ( dlss quality , dlss performance .. change nothing ) , less bug for animation , delay movement , but steel the camera bug or can't trigger loot/intereact object .

controller model ; xbox serie x elite

Top Bottom