Controller Deadzones

+
Hello, is there any way to adjust Left-Stick deadzone when playing with controller? It is too sensitive. Just resting my thumb on stick makes Geralt glitch in directions I dont want to and makes playing really uncomfortable...
i dont understand why they included settings for RightStick but left no option to manage the other one.

Only solution I found is altering a line in platformgameplay.ini and it does not work either.

Thanks for help

Hello, is there any way to adjust Left-Stick deadzone when playing with controller? It is too sensitive. Just resting my thumb on stick makes Geralt glitch in directions I dont want to and makes playing really uncomfortable...
i dont understand why they included settings for RightStick but left no option to manage the other one.

Only solution I found is altering a line in platformgameplay.ini and it does not work either.

Thanks for help

This is usually up to the controller. If you're on PC, you can search for 3rd-party emulators. They work sort of like drivers, and may offer configuration options like defining deadzones. Hit-or-miss as to whether they'll work with your, particular gamepad, though.

I've used this one with a Logitech controller before: https://www.x360ce.com/

Top Bottom