Controller issues on PC

+
Hello! Is anyone else experiencing problems moving when using a controller on PC? I'm running into this issue where I cant move or look around unless I hold down the "RB" button on the wired Xbox controller. Can't seem to figure it out, any help appreciated!

I have this same issue.
I have tried a PS3 controller using DS3 and a Luna controller and both suffer from this issue.

Guest 4484702

Having a similar issue use a wired 360 controller and after getting out of the pillar you hide in during the steal the chip mission i couldn't move with the left thumbstick anymore but I can still use it to navigate the menus so it has to be the game.

Same issue I believe, I was doing the Panam missions and was able to look around while using turret but outside of that I now can't look around.

I actually made a thread earlier but I'm not sure where I posted it(didn't see the sections) SO I will just copy/pasta my issue into this one

I am using an Xbox Elite V1 via USB and since 1.05 my right stick bumper and trigger just stop responding. Exiting the game and going to Devices there is zero problems all axis and buttons are present. I only use the gamepad for driving so you can see how this can be a problem. I'm not sure what information I can provide that may help but saving and returning to the main menu doesn't fix it, unplugging and plugging back in doesn't fix it. Basically I have to restart the game, It's happening quite frequently as I am driving to multiple locations so it seems when I get out of the car and get back in it's 50/50 it's going to function

Top Bottom